chapter 1

The classroom is silent. Well, no. It's not really. There's so many sounds... so irritating, almost as irritating as those reserve course students...
I tried to ignore the sounds, but they were just too distracting... clicking pens, the clock ticking, pens on paper, the teacher's footsteps, people's breathing...

I couldn't concentrate, so I just put my head down on the desk and went to sleep. But as I did so, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." My teacher said. An unfamiliar boy walked in.  He had short brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing the reserve course uniform.

The class went into silence as the boy walked over to the teacher, and handed him a note. The boy left, and the class carried on working, and the teacher gave the note to one of my classmates, Fuyuhiko.

The class went on for another few minutes, then the bell rang, and instantly everyone got up, packed their bags and left.

I walked through the hall to the cafeteria, and tripped on something, Hiyoko's foot, she had tripped me up... again. "Oh, oops. Sorry freak." She snickered. I stood up, then walked away. Today, I decided not to go to the cafeteria, and to go outside instead, where it's quieter.

As I was walking past the fountain, I noticed the boy from earlier. He was sat on his own. I didn't want to approach him, incase I annoyed him. So, I just walked past and went to a vending machine to buy a drink. After I chose my drink, I walked over to the fountain again, but I walked into something,  I fell back onto the floor again.

"Oh, sorry!" It was the boy, he held out his hand for me and helped me up. "Um... are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" He asked, he seemed quite nervous. As he should be, in the presence of a freak like me...

I smiled at him. "Ah... just my luck... my fault, I should've been looking where I was going. I'm so clumsy, haha..." "No, it was my fault, I-I shouldn't even be near an ultimate... whatever... bye." He looked at the floor, and walked away.

Well, that was kind of awkward. I sat down at a bench, opened my soda, which was all fizzed due to falling, it got all down my shirt, and some even got in my hair and dripped down my face. Just my luck... again.

Then the bell rang. Great. That means I'm going to be late to class! I picked up my stuff and ran to class, but it was still took a few minutes. I got to the door, already 6 minutes into class, still covered in soda, causing a few giggles.