Las Vegas Part 1

I woke up in a huge hotel room, it was trashed. Clothes all over the floor drinks spilled. To be honest it looked like I had one hell of a party to bad I cant remember it. I looked down at myself to make sure that everything was okay you know to make sure everything is in place. I had gold nails and a new gold iPhone 6 in my bra. I went through my new phone. It had all my old data from my old phone in it. All my contact, all my apps already logged into my name, all my music, all my pictures, and all my games. I was in the living room of the hotel room. I was on a white two-seat white couch. Which was torn and ripped in some places. It was a tray by my feet on the edge of the couch. I need to get dressed.I stumbled forward as I tried to walk. Why cant I remember what happened last night. I walked over to the bathroom. KeKe get yourself together. I looked over the bathroom and tried to pick out an outfit from all the clothes scattered everywhere. I decided to try match my outfit with my nails and phone by wearing gold and white.I managed to pull off a good enough outfit good enough for today anyway. I did my hygiene then got dressed. I put on a white tank top that has spaghetti straps with jean shorts. I flat ironed my hair so that it was flat. I put on a white flower headband that matched my gold and white earrings. I put on some red lip gloss. I found inside a white purse I picked up. I sliped on white and gold sandals that was by the front door of the hotel. Just as I was about to leave I saw something move. I turned around to see my bestfriend Sara get up from off the floor .

Me : Sara?

Sara: yes ...

I had soo many questions I wanted to ask her. I thought I was the only one left here.

me: where are we? how did we get here? how did you get here? what happened to your botfriend ? where is roc?

Sara: slow down ..

me: okay I'm sorry

Sara: wait a minute

Sara got up and went to the bathroom. An hour later she came out fully dressed. She was wearing a black crop top with jean shorts. Since her hair is naturally curly she just added some water to it and it was curly she put her hair in a high ponytail but she had so much hair you couldn't see the rubber band. Just her hair flowing down her back. She had on clear lip gloss. she had a black and gold case that said FLAWLESS to her also brand new iPhone 6 . She looked down at her phone.

Sara: crap we late !!

She grabbed my hand and ran towards the front door of the hotel room.

Me: late for what?

Sara slipped on black and gold sandals that was by the front door.

Sara: whats with all the questions ?

me: I can't remember anything its like I got amnesia.

Sara: oh... okay lets go

me: no ... listen here I'm not going anywhere with you unless you answer my questions

Sara: I promise I will answer all you questions when we get in the car lets go lets go

She pushed me out the hotel room door. Then ran down the hall.

me : don't you have to lock the door

Sara: no we own the whole top floor

me : what?

Sara: wow you really don't remember do you?

me: no

Sara pulled out her phone and starting calling someone while we was running frantically down the hallway.

Sara: George can you have the driver pull up in-front of the hotel we are in a rush and I don't really feel like waiting

George: yes ma'am

Sara: thank you

Sara put her phone back in her purse and came to a complete stop.

Me: what?

Sara: I don't remember where the elevator is?

Me: look at the signs posted in the hallway

So we walked up to a sign that showed a map of the hotel

Sara looked over it then took off running again. This time she wasn't holding my hand so I was still standing looking at the sign trying to figure out what hotel we were in. Five minutes later she came back and grabbed my arm and we took off running down the hallway again . We ran into the nearest elevator. Once we was on the main floor. Sara grabbed my hand again and took off running. once we was outside. A car pulled up and the driver got out and opened the door for me and Sara.

Driver: for you Mrs.August and Mrs. Perez.

Wait what did he mean Mrs. August ? I'm married, married to Roc ? what the hell why am I just now finding this out? I filled up with mixed emotions as well as thousands of questions popped into my head all at once.

Sara pushed me into the car and the driver shut the door.

me: Will you answer my questions now?

Then Sara's phone rang

Sara: hold on keke ... hello oh hey bae yea we are on the way yes I almost forgot okay talk to you when I see you love ya

Then she hung up her phone.

Me: where are we?

Sara: Las Vegas

Me: how did we get here?

Sara: we flew here by plane

Me: what happened to your boyfriend?

Sara: you caught him cheating on me and I dumped him back in L.A.

Me: where is Roc?

Sara: he is at the restaurant we are meeting him there.

me: what happened last night ?

Sara: Well Roc attempted to take y'all on a date but apparently some fans attacked y'all thats when you found out he was a famous rapper named Chresanto August. So then he proposed to you and you said yes. Y'all didn't want to have a big wedding so we all flew here to Vegas and y'all got married at a courthouse last night. So we celebrated by throwing a hotel party. Thats also where I met my husband Jacob Perez. We got married this morning at 6 AM.

Me: ....

Sara: I know its a lot to take in but this is our life now

Me: I think I need a minute to take all this in

Sara: well you better hurry up because we are at the restaurant where we are meeting our hubbies

I can't believe this is happening how can this has happened so fast. I'm married to a famous rapper named Chresanto August. I just cant believe this is all happening right now.