Episode 3 A blood moon

Back when the dinosaurs were roaming the earth where what we today call Mongolia was an ancient tribe being led by the great great great great great great and so on and so on grandfather of Genghis Khan. He had no name, but he was famous for being a great warrior in many wars being able to fight off entire tribes all by himself. On a strange day during a blood moon there he stood looking up at it in pure curiosity as he watched the moon in its red glowing light. A cross shaped light would beam down on him making his body glow red leaving blood imprints on his skin. Looking at his skin a strong pain would reach him feeling his blood flow through his veins faster than ever. His eyes would be bloodshot as his pupils would shrink as his senses would become even more effective, his hearing, his smelling, his feeling, his sight, and his ability to feel the ground around him. Memories would reach his mind that he has never thought of or could ever comprehend. He looked down at his hands seeing his hands getting covered in a very dark blood as it crystalized creating almost blood red metal claws, he could still completely move his fingers and arms around as it didn't really hurt either. The same dark blood would pour out of the pores on his arms going up to his shoulders creating the same crystalized armor for his whole arms, it was hard as tungsten but light as leather, flexible yet so stiff, he would look down at his arms in curiosity.

Looking around he would see that everyone around him had completely rotten away as all their corpses were being swarmed by flies and maggots, walking up to the bodies the stench would hit him as he wouldn't utter a word nor a noise as he went to grab his horse, he would realize it had also become completely rotten as well. Everyone in the tribe and all animals seemingly had just gotten killed off by something. Looking up at the moon again it had returned to its usual color. He would begin his walk to a nearby tribe to seek help and try and learn a bit more about his new hands, eventually after a few hours of walking he would reach a wall of rock. There would be a path, but it appears it had fallen meaning all he could do was climb. Feeling his fingers, a bit more he'd put them up against the rock wall as he would grip onto a rock as the sound of crumbling and crushing could be heard as he opened up his hand and looked at it appears that he had crushed the piece of rock he was holding onto with his hand without even trying. Confused he would put his other hand against the wall holding onto it begging a climb realizing he would crush even more pieces of rock in his hand. Feeling a strong sense of frustration, he would punch the wall making a small crater in it as the hand was not even damaged by the punch, but the wall had gotten cracked. Surprised the man would walk a bit back to prepare himself to run and climb up the wall. After walking a few meters back he'd begin to pace at high speeds towards the wall holding his arms out ready to climb.

Holding his arms out he would grip onto the wall lifting himself up with ease as he would quickly climb over the wall that was just towering over him a few seconds ago. Now that he reached the top, he could see the tribe's people in the distance as behind him large pieces of rocks would fall down almost like he had completely obliterated the wall's structure. Now walking swiftly towards the village, he would reach it after an hour. The tribe's people didn't completely recognize the man walking towards them as they would point their bows at him, and some were holding sharp flint rocks the man stood there confused on why they were preparing to attack him. "Hey guys calm down! What are you preparing to attack?" the man said in perfect modern English, the tribe's people were terrified as they began to fire arrows at him hitting his arms but missing on the rest. The weak arrows were deflected easily as one eventually hit him in the leg as it couldn't really pierce his skin, this brought a sense of rage into his body as he walked slowly towards the village with his fists clenched. Walking up curiously to one of the villagers he put his hand around their head holding it very softly as they were squirming and screaming in pain as he closed his fist slowly crushing their head as blood would splatter everywhere.

The tribe's people were running away as he would run over to them crushing different parts of their bodies simply for the fun of it as he felt a strong amount of satisfaction. Screams could be heard miles away as nearby tribespeople would come to check up on what all the noise was for as the newly named Redd would be standing there crushing the skulls of children and elders with his blood crystal fists. A mist of blood would form around Red as a large orb made of the same material of his arms would be presented in front of him. There it stood as he felt his arms move up towards it as he held the orb in his bare hands. Clouds forming from above creating a circle around the moon as the light from the moon shined down at him. The orb would begin to blast a red strike of electricity going on and on as it fired directly at his chest area covering almost every inch of his body other than his head in the same red blood crystals. The other tribes would look in fear, as the clouds above were brewing a red storm as the bloody mist would fill the area making it hard to see. The only thing visible was the orb firing the red thunder into Red's chest cavity, as after a few seconds it would stop creating an eerie silence followed up by a few heavy stomps screams of tribe warriors could be heard in the mist as one after one the loud crush of the human skull could be heard as there was one last soldier in the mist. The red mist cleared up more making the bloodshed visible as all the dead bodies were on the ground as Red could be seen licking the blood off his fists as he charged on all fours towards the last soldier biting its nick ripping out the heart of him pouring the blood over him as the crystals would glow from the blood. The bodies decomposed quickly in this area leaving nothing but bones around Red, he would walk away in the distance to find more tribes to feed upon. This was the birth of Red the born in the red mist.