What the fuck is happening

ALRIGHT YALL STRAP IN ITS GETTING CRAZY. TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE AND OVERDOSE.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

My hands were trembling, I was scared. I could feel it in every fiber of my being. My heart was racing at an alarming rate. The beads of sweat littered my forehead, that was an indication I was scared. Everything is a blur, am I gonna die tonight? Is it finally time for me to be free from this hell on earth?....

/////////////////////////////////

DELILAHS POV

Scott and I had been hanging out almost every day, we go to parties together, go out to eat, and oh favorite. Drugs. Oh friendship isn't the healthiest in the least, we enable each other. If he says jump i jump and vice versa, I've been opened up to a whole new world of things since hanging out with Scott. We're bad for each other, but I think we're both too scared to admit it.

Scott and Ruby were due to perform at a grungy club tonight. I had been looking forward to seeing Scott and Ruby perform live for weeks since I saw them the first time. As soon as we arrived at the club, I couldn't contain my excitement. Scott and Ruby had to head back stage to get ready.

I quickly made my way to the bar, ordering a drink and scanning the crowd for a good spot to watch the performance. A few minutes later, the lights dimmed and the music changed, signaling the start of the show.

"What the fuck is up New Orleans!" Ruby yells into the microphone making the crowd erupt into fits of cheers and applause.

"Are you motherfuckers ready for tonight!" Scott follows the crowd still rowdy.

"This is a song we like to call do you believe in god" Ruby says. The beat starts and the lights turn low.

I couldn't help but close my eyes and get lost in the music. But suddenly nature called and I excused myself to the bathroom. I didn't want to miss a single second of their performance, so I hurriedly made my way to the nearest restroom, hoping to be back before the end of their set.

As I turned towards the bathroom, I noticed a man standing at the end of the hallway, watching me intently. His eyes were dark and piercing, sending a shiver down my spine. I tried to ignore him and hurried into the women's bathroom, but as I locked the door behind me, I heard his footsteps approaching.

Panic began to rise in my chest as I realized he was following me. I quickly checked every stall, hoping for a way to escape, but it was too late. The door to the bathroom flew open, and the man barged in, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Hey pretty girl," he slurred, his alcohol-soaked breath sending shivers down my spine. "You lookin' real good tonight."

I backed away from him, my heart beating faster with fear. But before I could make a run for it, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him, his grip bruising my skin.

My heart began to race as I realized the situation I was in. I tried to stay calm and asked the man to leave, but he just laughed and stepped closer, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"I saw you with that performer, Scott, out there," he growled, a twisted smirk on his face. "He's lucky tonight, isn't he? But you, my dear, you'll be even luckier."

I felt bile rise up in my throat at his words, and I knew I had to get away from him. I tried to push past him, but he grabbed my arm, his grip strong and unrelenting. I could feel the panic set in as I realized I was trapped.

He pulled me close, his hot breath on my neck as he laughed. I could feel his hands wandering all over my body and I wanted to scream, but no sound escaped my throat.

"Let me go!" I screamed, but my voice was muffled by his hand covering my mouth. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I struggled to break free.

"Shh, shh," he whispered, "I just want to have some fun, cutie."

Without warning, he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, his hands groping my body in a violent and aggressive manner. I tried to fight him off, but he was too strong. In that moment, I felt helpless and alone. No one could hear me, and the thought of what this man was about to do to me made my blood run cold.

I knew what was coming next and my mind raced with fear. I kicked and screamed, trying to fight him off, but he was too strong. Pushing me into one of the stalls, he forced himself on me, his hands roaming all over my body. I felt sick to my stomach as he violated me, and I cried out for help, but no one heard me over the loud music and cheering from the crowd.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally left me, leaving me shaken and broken. I wanted to run and never look back, but I was paralyzed with fear. My body trembled as I slowly picked myself up off the floor. I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. How could this man treat me like an object, just for his own pleasure? What have I done to deserve this?

I fix my clothes and stare in the mirror, my mascara is smudged. I feel powerless, used, I'm nothing more than an object men use for their pleasure.

I wiped my mascara off of my tear soaked face, I see my purse in the reflection of the mirror. Multiple pill bottles spilled out. I turn my body and grab my bag. I roam through the bottles and my eyes land on a specific one.

Percocet.

i haven't tried them yet, I just got them this morning, my eyes scan the bottle for a moment before popping off the lid. I grab a handful and just shove them in my mouth. I use some water in the sink and swallow.

A few moments later, my hands were trembling. I was scared, I could feel it in every fiber of my being. My heart was racing at an alarming rate. The beads of littered my forehead, that was an indication I was scared. Everything is a blur. Am I gonna die tonight? Is it time for me to finally be free from this hell on earth? I close my eyes feeling my consciousness drift away. Until everything was black.
//////////////////////

THIS IS PART ONE OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE, NEXT CHAPTER IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY :)