𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Oh, you're so cute!" 

Jisung sighed letting Minho squish at his face cooing every second. "So adorable!" 

His eyebrows furrowed when he noticed Minho growing teary eyed. 

"Why are you about to cry?!" He freaked out moving Minho's hands away from his face. 

Minho sniffled pinching at Jisung's pink cheek. "You're so cute it hurts..." 

The younger rolled his eyes. It was like Minho had certain times where he wanted to be all lovey dovey and the other time he wouldn't want all the affection. Though Jisung enjoyed clingy Minho, he was so adorable when he whned for attention. 

"Christmas is soon." Jisung smiled, he loved Christmas that meant that school had finally ended. 

"Mhm, you're not getting anything from me." Minho smiled rubbing Jisung's head. 

Jisung frowned. "I'm kidding." 

Minho touched at Jisung's blue hair way to focused on the dark strands to see a smile spread on the younger's face. 

"Min, I'm going to hang out with my friends tonight." 

"Alright love." 

Jisung smiled and jumped out of the bed stretching his arms which caused his shirt to lift up and an always horny Minho happened to see way more than he should have. 

"Damn..." 

"What?" Jisung hummed. 

Minho smirked. "I love your ass." 

There was the regular Minho. Jisung crossed his arms. "What happened to a, hey I love you?" 

"I love your ass." Minho repeated himself getting an eye roll from Jisung as he turned around. 

Right when Jisung went to leave to the bathroom he heard a whine. 

"Kiss me baby love." Minho puckered his lips up waiting for Jisung to kiss him. 

"I need to take a shower." Jisung scoffed walking over to Minho and grabbed his face before leaning down to connect their lips. 

Minho smiled. "Let me take a shower with you." 

Jisung shook his head with a playful smirk. He ran to the bathroom and locked it so the older could not get in. Minho rolled his eyes turning to his cat who sat right next to him with a tilt of its head. 

"So rude, right?" 

.。。.

"Look at that bunny!" Jisung slurred with a giggle. 

"Jisung that's a squirrel." Hyunjin sighed having to deal with two drunk boys. 

Felix pressed closer to Jisung at the sudden cold breeze that slapped them in the face. A bunch of slurred giggles bubbled out from between their lips as they both stumbled with Hyunjin helping them. 

"Bro... I had an argument hiccup with a turkey today." Felix scoffed crossing his arms as he walked out of Hyunjin's grip. 

"Tell me about i-it." Jisung grabbed his also drunk friend not noticing how Hyunjin was ready to grab them at any given moment. 

"I was sitting there, you know? Hiccup and out of n-nowhere!...."

Hyunjin closed his eyes for a second just letting the two have their own drunk weird, detailed conversation until he heard a sudden thud.