The Library - Bill Kaulitz

(lmao I'm back, anyway I'm writing a new book soon. for this book, I need suggestions so bad. Please give some if u want. Writing a new Oneshots book soon. 🤑)

I was at the library, reading a book called "the outsiders

I was at the library, reading a book called "the outsiders."

Someone came up to me. They snatched away my book.

"Thanks freak."

I recognized that voice anywhere, I look up to see bill. He was standing there, reading a page I was just reading.

"You're so childish, it's funny." He threw the book right at my head.

"Ow! What the hell bill?!" My glasses fell to the floor as they cracked a little. "Godamit bill.."

I picked up my glasses as they definitely need to be replaced.

"Get new one's four eyes." what a bitch.

                                  Bills pov:

She just stared at me, with her e/c eyes. I stared back.

She was actually..more gorgeous up close. I always had a crush on her since childhood.

"Why do you always gotta be rude to me?" I heard her say, I saw her eyes watering. Shit.

"well-..uhm..I'm not sure." I said.

"It's not fair for you to always be rude to me..I'm never rude to you. Why do you even hate me?!"

Hate was a strong word, but she was right. Why was I rude to her?

I think it was because I loved her, but of course she didn't know that.

"I don't exactly..𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 you y/n," I responded, "I just.." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"You just what? Be a dick to me for no reason?"
She said.

"It's because I love you! Okay?!" Godamnit why did I say that..now she's gonna think I'm weird.

She didn't respond, at least not yet. I felt a warm hand on my cheek.

I looked at y/n, tears rolling down her face already like raindrops.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that bill."

She kissed me. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 warm lips are on mine. It felt like actual heaven.

My heart kept pounding, I kissed her back slowly, my tongue entering her mouth. It swirled around in her mouth like jelly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, probably making out in a public library was a bad place to be doing so,

I didn't care though. All I cared about was 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

(391 words. 💋💋)