𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Today was the biggest day of my life, why you may ask? I finally let out of my cage! And not metaphorically! Lord Viren was 'persuaded' by king whatever his name that I was to be let out!

After my elven parents had decide that living your life to fullest meant living amongst human and trying not to get killed was a thing I've had to live life in a forest but when my parent got caught my life was flipped around. Cool, but not cool cause they're both died and I have to act as if I was kidnapped by them or they might question me even more.

Since I'm such a good sweet talker I was able to bargain that I work for them to prove myself, at first most people wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole, the only exception was the king and the astounded Lord Viren since everyone else was to sacred I would drink there blood? Weird human stuff.

"Now remember, to all the people that don't know your 'history' your a country kid who want to learn magic from Claudia and I as an apparatus, got it?"

"Yep!! I'll be the best apparatus to ever apparatus!!!" 

"Okay... You can go find Claudia now."

"Yes Lord Viren!!!" I beamed exiting the room as I herd him sigh, now to find Miss Claudia!

I had herd about Miss Claudia before hand, a gifted teenager with black and purple hair! So pretty hard to miss at least I think so.

One thing I found out is being cute can get you places! I used to be way more introverted, but being an extrovert helps way more in life! So pushing myself to be hyper, to an extent of course, is my norm.

I looked out a window and spotted her reading and walking outside and my eyes plasticly lit up, she looked so cool!! I raced down the stares and run over to her, but stopped a meter away, how should I talk to her? What if she was scary and mean? Well I hope not!

"Hello? Are you Miss. Claudia?" I asked tugging on her sleeve.

"Oh yes! Aww! who are you! You look so adorable!!" She beamed, her eyes basically bolding out of her eyes.

"My name is Zelifsin, I was told I would be your apprentice?" I said straightening my back.

"Ah! I totally forgot about that! Well It's nice to finally meet you my little apprentice!" she said excitedly as she pulled me into a hug, it was a little awkward for me... since my face was in a rather private area thanks to are height differences...

"Thank you!" I squeaked as she tightened her grip on me.

"Okay! First thinks first I need to introduce you to brother Soren! Then Callum and Ezran... Oh! And you will love dad!"

"I've already meet your father." I mentioned.

"Well that still leaves Soren, Callum and Ezran!" 

And with that we started on are search for the three, it was a very short search seeing as it took as two minutes but it was very fun.

"Callum, Ezran!" Yelled Claudia as she chased two boys down while dragging me along by the arm.

One with light brown hair and fare skin and the other, younger and with a darker complication, still their faces looked similar enough to tell the family resemblances.

"Oh hi Claudia!" said the older boy waving over at her, he seemed to distracted by Claudia to notices me, rude.

"Hi Claudia, and nice to meet you! I'm Ezran!" said the younger boy holding out his hand, up close he seemed only a little younger than me and just a little shorter than me.

"Hello Ezran! I'm Zelifsin! Nice to meet you too!" I said shaking his hand.

"Wow! Your eyes are really pretty!" he said looking up close at my eyes, you could say they are the lest human or elf looking thing about my complexion.

"Thank you! It seams your eyes are just as charming as your words, Ezran" I said changing the subject.

"Oh, Sorry! I didn't see you there! I'm Callum!" said the other boy seemingly embarrassed. 

"Apology exempted!" I grinned cheekily.

"Well I hope you like my little apprentices here!"

"Apprentices? I didn't know you were taking on an apprentices." said Callum.

"I only found out last night! My dad said that it would be a good learning opportunity. Anyways, I need to find Soren now! Bye!" She yelled as she pulled me away to search for her brother.

She might as well turned the castle upside down but we couldn't find this Soren guy till we looked outside were we happed to forest meet and low and behold there he was, with Prince Callum who on the way Claudia explained was a prince.

"Soren!!" She yelled as she ran over to him, still pulling me around like a rag doll.

"Hi Claudia! Oh! Who's your new friend!!" he said excitedly, sheathing his sword and walking away from Callum.

"This is my new apprentices, Zelifsin!" she explained excitedly.

"Oh! She looks so adorable!" he said stretching my cheeks in a playful manner.

"I know!" she squealed.

After 'that', they we so kind as to caught me up on most stuff going on in the palace Soren had to go off somewhere for a mission of sorts! 

Claudia brought me to her room and laid me down and again said to stay put as she left, but now I was wide awake... so I just had a look around at all the book she had around along with all her dark magic stuff, she had a lot of cool stuff but it was pretty useless for me since I never done dark magic and don't plan on it any time soon, can an elf even do dark magic?

I grabbed a random book and started reading, before I knew it, it was day, as usual I didn't sleep but that's quite normal for me. 

But I should a lest try to sleep so Claudia doesn't tell me off when she comes back...

── ⋅ ✧ ⋅ ──

Fun Fact! Ezran and Zelifsin are the same age!!
                        - Zelifsin is 4'8" in season 1-3 while Ezran is 4'7"
                          (4'10" with hair) in season 1-3!!!

Fun Fact! Ezran and Zelifsin are the same age!!                        - Zelifsin is 4'8" in season 1-3 while Ezran is 4'7"                           (4'10" with hair) in season 1-3!!!

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──