1. Pilot

In a world ordinary to the eyes of the public, more often than not the people of Tarabiscoville wake up to find messes made and objects misplaced or stolen entirely. Yet they wake up the next morning to find the problems solved, not a note left anywhere asking for their gratitude.

With time, the people of the town began regarding these anonymous individuals as the mysterious good samaritans of Tarabiscoville, though many still question their existence.

The truth remains hidden regarding the identity of these 'heroes' as some tend to call them. The night-time heroes calling themselves The PJ Masks facing villains in the night to stop them from messing with your day, occassionally obtaining new powers, acquiring new allies and villains, and learning from their mistakes. The leader of the group, Catboy is costumed in a dark blue superhero suit with artificial fur, stripes resembling a lightning bolt, a tail and a cat insignia at his chest. Owlette in a red suit with a horned red owl mask, a red and pink feathered cape, pink accents at the side of her legs leading up to her wrists, and a pink owl insignia on her chest, and Gekko in a light green superhero suit with artificial scales, a crest on his head, and a lizard tail, dark green padding at his elbows, legs and feet, and a lizard insignia at his chest.

Let's start from the beginning...

The tale truly began early in their year, when the 3 were still 6 years old. Catboy's father, an archeologist discovered a buried box containing 3 glowing crystals, each respectively of the color red, green and blue. Being targeted, he handed them over to the 3 kids for safekeeping, resulting in the crystals transporting them to the HQ and claiming it as their own, transforming it as well as giving the kids animal powers. During that, the 3 saw the crystals' history and all their former warriors, ranging from ancient Egyptians in armors of rags to soldiers during the World Wars, 3 amulet spirit warriors of red, green and blue across the passage of time. They used their powers to save Catboy's father.

Over the years the children slowly grew, obtaining new powers, equipment and gadgets, alongside new allies and villains. Yet as the body grew, so too their minds and techniques, nighttime villains included. Their thievery became more planned, more risks-taking, and so too their method of keeping away their pesty heroes.

Such happened to include deleting the PJ Masks' memories, as the heroes had experienced in their tale titled Heroes Of The Sky. Yet crisis was averted and everything went back to normal.

Another tale would be how one of their enemies, one Night Ninja, disappeared for months on end only to return to town, bearing an armor, advanced techniques and actual ninja weapons. He managed to steal the spellbook for the second time, which he previously used to steal the trio's powers as Ninja Powerup. The PJ Masks learned about one of their antecedent Amulet Spirit Warrior group while trying to recover the book.

Another would be how the PJ Masks took it upon themselves to descend into a faraway volcano to prevent it from erupting by using a substance they created in courtesy of their power-tech(basically one and the same) and their knowledge over Geography and Chemistry, being the excellent students they were. Yet, the unforeseen was true, and the PJ Riders, their embodied spirit animals, decided to sacrifice themselves to reduce the upcoming disaster, the heroes only managing to escape by sacrificing their Rider Armors in the process. Witnessing the horror and clouded in sadness, the PJs took weeks off their patrols and just slept through the nights. Yet with the rising list of stolen items and messes made around town, the 3 summoned their courage and flew into their Headquarters and rebuilt parts of their armor using the PJ Crystal Totem, infusing them into their new bodysuits to counter the ever-growing night-time villains' schemes and tricks...

"And from that moment, our story can only continue." Connor finished recapping the contents of their diary which made their little storybook, sitting alongside his friends at an empty table at lunch. "I can't believe so much had happened," Amaya commented, putting down her pen to take a break from her current homework. "Yeah, so many night-time villains, so many new powers and gadgets, and a load more adventures too." Added Greg, listing their history.