Levi x light

(third person point of view) Alex and her friends was on the camera trip of course her younger brother light came and her best friend Levi they were having a sleepover and they were doing truth or Dare at the campfire Alex asked light truth or dare and he picked it there so he's there he had to stay in the a room with Levi and Charlie but since Charlie wasn't here he had to do it with Levi so of course he was a little bit frustrated but he didn't say anything about it he just went into the closet with Levi and stayed up there for a little while until it was time to get out nothing happened while they was up in there the continue playing until Levi asked light to kiss the most attractive person here he looked around he hesitated before kissing Levi on the cheek it was obvious that he thought he was attractive but he didn't say anything about it he just went back to his teeth and continue playing the game a few minutes later light got up to get something to eat and then of the night while they were sleeping so he went out of his tent and got a bottle of water when he saw a huge grizzly bear he screamed as long as she could and the whole squad woke up they actually was going on and he pointed to the big grizzly bear he was so scared he hid behind Levi (part 2 tomorrow)