That afternoon

Louis P.O.V

"Louis I'm bored" Harry wines poking out his lip. Harry gets up from the couch and starts looking through the Wii games. " let's play just dance!" Harry says jumping up in down like a kid on Christmas morning. How am I supposed to say no to that? "Ugh fine" I say hesitantly. Harry claps his hands together like a child. "Okay so I'm gonna make your name Lou" "I'm only be Lou if you'll be hazza" "that doesn't make any since but I'll be hazza for you boo" I laugh at the word boo. He sounded like a high school girl. "Let's just play" I say with a small smile.

************************************
"How did you beat me every time" I complain to the fluffy haired lad. "Let's just say I may have this game at home" he chuckles. "Obviously you practice a lot" I say not able to control my laughter. Harry walks over and kisses my cheek. " I'm sorry you just looked way to adorable not to kiss" A blush forms on my cheeks. "M'not adorable, I'm as manly as they come" I say in my man voice. "Whatever you say Lou" Harry comes and sits closer to me on the couch. He looks at me and I start to slowly lean in. I freeze, this is not okay. "I'm going to go take a nap" I say quickly and practically run into my room, trying to hold back the tears.

*************************************
Louis **flashback**
"Mommy mommy I did my makeup just like you" 7 year old Louis says running up to his mom. "I see you look beautiful honey" Louis gives his mom a big smile. "Get that makeup off him, no son of mine is gonna be a fag!" Louis dad shouts.
*************************************
"Will you be my boyfriend?" The brunette little boy says nervously." Yea Liam I would really like that" answers 16 year old Louis.

*************************************
"What the hell is going on here?" Louis's father screams as he walks in on Louis and Liam making out. He walks over to Louis and smacks him "no son of mine is gonna to be a fag" he smacks Louis again this time harder. "Stop you're hurting him" Liam yells and jumps on his back. Louis's dad pins Liam to the ground punching him violently. "You're are going to kill him stop!"

*************************************
Unwelcome tears start to pour down Louis's face. Louis hears a small knock on the door "Lou are you okay?" Harry says sounding concerned. "No" Harry opens the door and runs over to sad, crying Louis. "Baby what's wrong?" Louis wips his eyes and looks in Harry's beautiful green eyes. Louis cups Harry's cheeks and places a soft kiss on Harry's lips. Soon Harry starts deepening the kiss, causing an intense make out session. Louis pulls away and looks at Harry. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry" Louis stutters. "Lou it's okay." Tears pour from Louis eyes once again. " no son of mine is gonna be a fag" "no son of mine is gonna be a fag" Louis repeats over and over. Harry grabs Louis and starts rocking him back and forth. "Shh Lou baby it's okay, you're okay." Louis pulls himself together and looks up at Harry "H-He killed him, he he killed Liam"