The night before

Louis P.O.V

"Fück you Eleanor, I trusted you bitch." I say trying my hardest not to cry.

"Louis please don't do this, I'm sorry" she cries

"You weren't saying sorry while you were doing my best friend in OUR apartment " I walk out of the front door and feel the cold December wind blow onto my face. It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. Eleanor, my girlfriend of two years cheated on me. I was madly in love with her well until I walk in and saw her füking my best friend Stan. It doesn't matter anymore,I don't know exactly where I'm going but what I do know is there's going to be booze... a lot of it.

I walked up to the neon sign that read "Big Star". The smell of alcohol slapped me in the face as soon as I walked through the door. I walk over to the red bar stools and let out a heavy sigh. "Give me the strongest thing you got" I saw to the young looking bartender. He had curly brown hair and piercing green eyes. He couldn't be any older than 18 or 19. "Coming right up" said the boy. He lays the shot glass in front of my face and immediately take the shot. "Another one" I say slamming my Glass against the table. The boy chuckles "Rough day?" I look up at him "Oh, you wouldn't even believe it." He looks at my and smirks " I get off in ten minutes how about we get out of here and go clubbing or something? It'll get your mind off things" That idea actually didn't sound to bad and the guy seemed nice enough. I give him a smile "Sure that will be great actually."

The bass is loud and the strobe lights are blinking so fast. The boy grabs my arms and pulls me towards the bar. "Let's get shitfaced" he says over the loud music. I take shot after shot trying to forget about that stupid bitch that broke my heart. I start thinking about Stan and about how we grew up together. We meet in grade 8 and we were basically attached by the hip, we did everything together. He was always there for me, I trusted him with my life all the way until I walked in and saw him and Eleanor squished between the sheets. I take another shot. I remember the first time I told Eleanor I liked her. We were at our last party before high school ended, the party was at Stan's and the house was packed with strangers. I've liked her for a while but I was so afraid to tell her, I told myself it's now or never. I grabbed her hand and took her to Stan's back yard. She looked at me confused but before she could say anything I cupped her cheeks and kis-. My thoughts were interrupted by the curly hair boy that I came here with. "Want to dance?" he looks at me with pure lust in eyes. "Yes" I replied with a smirk on my face. Everything was blurry and the music seemed 10x louder but I didn't care. The younger boy started grinding on me, making me hard very quickly. I grabbed the boy and pinned him against the wall. "God, you look so f*cking hot"I say before sucking on his neck causing him to whimper with pain and pleasure. I looked and saw his green eyes turn black. I slam my lips into him, he quickly deepens the kiss. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance, I gladly give it to him. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth, I let out a soft moan. I pull away gasping for air. He looks into my eyes and whispers in my ear "Let's get out of here."