Chapter Two

-Colton Haynes as Nathan-

Warning! Contains self-harm! Please do not read if you think it may be a trigger, please!

••Allison's POV••

"Holy shit" I muttered under my breath.

"Welcome to my house" Nathan said, with a blank expression.

"Fucking house?" I screeched. "This is like five of my houses!"

"Okay, I get it. please just stop talking about it and let's get this over with."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you don't really enjoy spending time with me" I said with a smirk

"I-I. You. We....... Nevermind"

I was honestly surprised, I was expecting him to agree.

"Let's just go, yea?"

"Yea...."

We walked inside and I attempted to mask my awe. Either it worked or he just didn't care because he just continued walking up the stairs.

"My rooms right over here."

"Your room?" I mimicked.

"Yes. My room."

"Okay" I managed to squeak out.

We got to what I was assuming was his room and sat down on the bed. His room was covered in band posters and was all dark colours, though it was surprisingly clean. It reminded me a lot of my own room.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath.

"Wow. Now would you look at that." He said with a smirk "the good girl says bad words."

"Yea. What about it."

"Wow calm down feisty, I was just stating a fact."

"Yea whatever. Can we please just start on this project already?"

"Sure thing."

After about two hours straight of working on the project, I started packing up my stuff.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Nathan questioned me.

"I'm packing up," I said "my moms probably wondering where I am by now."

"Yea miss good girl's gotta get home to her perfect life with her perfect family."

"My life's actually not very perfect at all." I mumbled, not meaning for him to hear.

"And what's not perfect about your life exactly? You've got the perfect grades; the perfect mom and dad; the perfect friends; the perfect parent- child relationship; and the over-all perfect life ."

"Shut the fuck up" I growled angrily. "Don't talk about my perfect life if you don't know anything about it." I snapped.

"What do yo-" I cut him off unknowingly.

"I may have the perfect grades but I sure as hell don't have the perfect mom and dad; I only have about two friends; and I don't even have a dad near me to have a good relationship with; and my life sucks."

I froze after I said all that, I didn't mean to, he just got me so agitated. And now he's heard the stuff I promised myself I would never tell anyone.

"I-I-I sh-should g-go." I stuttered as I speedily packed up my stuff and rushed out of the door.

"Wait!" I heard him call out. I just ignored him and continued heading straight for the door. I realised that he drove me here so I stopped at a coffee shop and texted Logan as quickly as I could.