𝟬𝟮 ━ CHAPTER ONE

YUN HEE's pov
━ ☆

I snuggle closer into the warm sheets, my lips forming a smile of satisfaction as I fell deeper in sleep. Just then, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I stay underneath the sheets, yelling out a hoarse 'come in!' and then hearing the door open.

"Yun Hee!" my mother scolded, seeing that I was still in bed. "You are supposed to be up and ready five minutes ago! You have schoolin less than 30 minutes!"

I sighed, my peace and quiet ruined now that my mother had found out I was still sleeping. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked the time as my mom started cleaning up my room, picking up the dirty clothes I had lying around and putting them into the dirty clothes basket. I gasped, sitting up quickly and jumping out of bed. "Mom! Why didn't you tell me it was already 7:30?! I don't have enough time to get ready!"

Mom stood up, placing a hand on her hip and giving me her signature look. "Yun hee, you had an alarm set, and you decided to ignore it!" she scolded, shaking her head as I began rummaging through my clothes drawer and trying to find a decent enough outfit, then grabbed my hair brush and tried to detangle my curls. I grabbed deodarant and swipped some on, finally grabbing my shoes and slipping them on.

Grabbing my bag from the floor, I tumbled down the stairs, grabbing some pop tarts and toasting them, eating them quickly and then rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After rinsing my mouth out, I passed Mom and pressed a kiss to her cheek, yelling out a quick goodbye and running out the door. The bus was just in time, and I quickly boarded the school bus.

I passed many students who were laughing to themselves, talking amongst their friends and finally, I found a seat. Although it was occupied, the boy in the seat smiled gently at me, before moving his bag and placing it on his lap so that I could sit down next to him. I thanked him quietly, and went onto my phone, scrolling through Instagram and sighing softly, seeing my old friends hanging out.

The boy had heard me sigh, and glanced at me. "Everything alright?" the boy asked. I hummed, looking up at him. "Hm? Oh, yeah... everythings alright, thanks."

"I'm Felix Lee. Whats your name?" Felix smiled comfortably at me and I smiled back hesitantly. "Yun Hee. Nice to meet you, Felix."

"The pleasure's all mine," said Felix, a smirk on his face at his formal words. I giggle softly, and look back at my phone, scrolling through random people's stories. I feel Felix's eyes on me, but I pretend I don't notice. Sighing, I shut off my phone and look out the window the rest of the ride to school.

When we were almost there, Felix cleared his throat, gaining my attention. "So, you are new to this school, I suppose?" he asked, and I nodded, feeling my heart become heavy as I realized my old friends were not going to be with me. "Thats cool! Where are you coming from? I realized that your accent sounds different."

"Oh, I moved here to Korea from Scotland. My mom met my dad in Scotland when she was travelling for school, and she had me there. I've been to Korea before, but only a handful of times because I lived with my dad in Scotland before he passed... so now I'm living with my mother here." I explained, blushing as Felix ranted on how cool it was that I've been to Scotland before.

"Hey, do you have your schedule?" Felix asked, and I nodded. I pulled my phone out, and went to the schools website to look at my schedule. I handed Felix my phone so he could see what my classes were. He gasped in happiness, and I blushed as he grabbed my hand out of excitement.

"You're taking music classes as your major?!" I nodded, feeling awfully shy all of a sudden, hoping he wouldn't ask me to sing for him. "Thats great! My friends and I are taking the exact same classes as you! We're thinking about making a band, you know, so that we can become famous Kpop idols! I'll have to introduce you to the guy who brought up the idea. I have a feeling you'll like Bang Chan."

I smiled at the thought of having new friends. The bus stopped, and Felix and I got up, making our way to the entrance of the college.

I took a deep breath, calming myself down before Felix and I went to go meet his friends.