Just confess

(411 words)

As you slowly opened your eyes, you felt the warmth of the morning sun on your face, and the gentle breeze brushing against your skin. The sounds of birds and the rustling leaves filled the air, making you feel refreshed and alive. You took a deep breath realising you had to go to work.

You groan and get up*

You get up and see Minji already laid her clothes on your bed so you can wear them*

You take a shower and get dressed, you curl your hair and do some light make-up, you never know if you run into Jungwon.

You change into your clothes*

Y/n: I wonder why Minji let me wear something like this to work?

Minji: Wellll... I knew you had a little something for someone, so I decided to give you a better outfit that would make you stand out.

Y/n: Do you know everything?

Minji: I guess I do.

Y/n: Hey Minj can I ask you something?

Minji: Yeah go ahead!

You make her sit down next to you on the bed*

You take her hand*

Y/n: Well.

You pause.

Y/n: I noticed something and I just really want to know what's going on.

As you speak, she looks at you with a feeling of understanding, sensing she knows what you are about to say next.

Minji: Go on.

Y/n: What happened between you and Hyunjun?

You analyze her face to see any reactions, but nothing.

Minji carried on the eye contact, you felt uneasy. You have never seen this side of her. There wasn't a moment you never seen her smiling.

Y/n: Minji?

Minji averts her attention from you*

Minji: Ah! That's quite a question.

She looks down at her feet*

Minji: Nothing happened, we just grew apart I guess.

Worst

Liar

Ever.

You thought to yourself*

Y/n: Hm.
Was all you could say as you walked out.

You walk to work leaving Minji in that state, you know you can't just ask again. She looked so uncomfortable, it just made you even more curious.

You enter the shop remember to pull open the door.

You see Aera is already there*

Aera: Hey, Ooo don't you look gorg!
She smiles*

...

___________________________
A/n: SHORT CHAPTER BC TOMORROW ONE IS A LONG ONE AND FOR THE HYUNJIN X Y/N EPILOGUE CHECK IT OUTTT

TYSMM ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!

ANYWAYS I LOVE Y ALL POOKIES💕💕