Epolog to the story

Mikey’s POV:
(Flash back)

It was the day The Shredder killed Master Splinter. He was thrown off the side of a building like trash, not worth batting an eye. But when we got to him, it was too late… He was gone… I felt like we should've been able to save him but we couldn't… We were powerless against The Shredder and with Papa-... Master Splinter gone, nothing we did would matter… The Shredder won… We lost the battle and Master Splinter… After we buried him Donnie stayed in his lab most of the time and I would hear him crying late at night, Leo focused all his time on training but I could see and hear how worn out he was accompanied by his silent tears next to Master Splinter's grave occasionally, Raph felt like Raph but his anger had formed to rage and would blow up at everyone if you got to close but I could see how much he wanted to cry in those moments, as for April and Casey they have been staying with us a bit more than usual to help out with Casey staying more with Raph and April with Donnie and Leo. I've just been here I guess and I have no idea on what to do. I've just been trying to keep busy, drawing, cooking, reading, and watching TV. I just want to see my bros feel better. Until they feel better I guess I'll sit here and smile……