Apology?

Non, non, non, non, non-stop and movin' on

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Fuma pov

If only I was smarter, Jungsook wouldn't be in the hospital right now.

I'm so dumb.

But as I was pacing around my room, I hear two masculine voices coming form the living room.

They sounded like Maki and Jay.

So, I decided to eavesdrop. 

"Maybe love just isn't for me."

Huh.

"It's okay, Maki. She's just not the right person for you. Alright? I'll do everything in my power to help you out."

"Thank you Jay."

That's when I decided to talk to Maki.

"Uh, Jay. Can I uh-"

"Yeah, I got you." he understood me and left the room.

"Hey, Maki."

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Jo pov

I felt really bad for Maki as he left the room. Then again, he's speculating. I know what he was thinking, but it might not be true.

I mean, I sort of hope that it's true. My feelings for Jungsook are still very strong.

I shouldn't be thinking that, though. But I can't help it.

I approached Jungsook on the hospital bed and sat beside her body. 

I just admired her features. Her sunkissed skin glistening in the sunlight. Those plump lips that always looked as if they were pouting. I wish I could've been the first one to kiss them.  

Just then, the door opened. 

Nicholas-Hyung.

"I...I came to deliver this letter to Jungsook." He approached me as he set the letter on the nightstand that was positioned next to the bed.

"I'm sorry for everything, Jo." he flashed me a short smile before walking out of the room.

As if on que, Jungsook woke up.

"Jo?" she asked, examining my face.

"Jungsook." I stared into those captivating, brown orbs.

She smiled at me.

"I'm sorry. I should've been spending more time with you since you were courting me-"

"No, It's really fine. I'm over it now." I assured her.

She smiled at me again, making my heart stop for the millionth time.

"What's that?" she pointed to the letter on the nightstand and Nicholas left for her.

"Oh, Nicholas-Hyung left that for you." I informed her as she nodded, taking the letter into her hands.

After opening it and reading it, she quickly gasped and stood up.

"Jungsook! You're still injured! You need to rest." I tried to stop her, but she just ignored me and limped out of the door as fast as she could.

"There you go, always messing things up." I cursed under my breath, "Way to go Asakura."

I quickly chased after her.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

guided my howling