Chapter 1-parenthood

Chapter 1

-parenthood

“Inoriiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!”

-It’s already late, but Inori’s mother was still screaming while calling her name..

“Clean your sister’s room before she arrive! I don’t wanna see it messy, otherwise she’ll be disappointed!” Her mom’s preparing for the arrival of her elder daughter, she’s her favourite daughter, so she doesn’t want to upset her…

Inori: Okay, I’ll go clean it mom..!

–Inori’s really exhausted for the chores that her mom gave her this day, but it doesn’t seem to satisfy her, she would still command Inori to do more chores. Inori couldn’t even argue with her mom for she know that her mom may reason out all the financial support that she gives to Inori… For Inori, this is just an ordinary day- It’s just the ordinary cycle of her life, it may Torment her, but she doesn’t have a choice, so tomorrow’s another tormenting day…

*knock*

*knock*

Her Mom was surprised, then she ran swiftly to open the door  .

“INO!!!” –she gave a  warm hug to her daughter.

MOM: Thank God you’re okay!

INO: Of course mom! Why wouldn’t I?

“I hope she also treat me like a real person here,, just like how she treat Onee-san..”  Inori wondered: “why does mom loves Ino more that she loves me”….

Ino: Ohh! I missed my room! Let me check it out!

-Ino checkd it-

she turned the lights on..

and she was shocked to see how messy it was.

Ino: What the heck!!? Mom!! My room’s so dirty!!

Mom:Inori! I Told you to clean the room! Then why is it still messy!?

Inori: you just told me seconds ago, so I haven’t had enough time to clean it..

Mom: So you’re telling me that it’s my fault? Come here, come here! (grabbed Inori’s hair)

Inori: no,! no, mom! I didn’t mean to…

Ino: Mom! Please stop this madness now, I’m still exhausted, still having my jetlag… UGH!

Mom:  Ohhh, I’m sorry my dear…. You can go rest to my room for a while…

Ino: Okay, Thanks mom!

Mom: And for you Inori, you’re going to spend the night inside this messy room!

Ino: Ohh Mom! I have Pringles for you! :D

Mom: Why thank you my dear! C’mon, let’s have our dinner first!

Inori slept inside the messy room, her mother didn’t let her use the soft bed, so she lied on the cold, hard floor instead, Inori was freezing to death. She really loves her mom, but why doesn’t she give the love back to Inori?....

-a Day after-

Inori: Mom, I’ll be going now..

Mom:  here’s your weekly allowance, save it… (hands a 500 yen to inori)