A mystery yet to discover

A/N : Hey everyone! Just a heads up this story will soon turn into a lemon as well as there will be a TONNNN of cursing and slurs btw im a super busy student so i might not be able to post regularly tho i try my best to at least post once a week or maybe even twice! Tho for December i will be posting for often because currently i'm in winter break so, lets get started. >_<

YN POV
2:28 AM on a Friday night. December 24th 2020
°.•⠀∗.•.°°.•⠀∗.•.°°.•⠀∗.•.°°.•⠀∗.•.°
I walk down the side walk in the city light, it's kinda cold tonight in Tokyo... im wearing a fluffy jacket with my dress underneath. I went out with my friends this night to celebrate my birthday, which is December 23rd. I wonder if the food at that french restaurant was authent-

"Hey you!"

I hear a male voice yelling at someone. Could that someone be me perhaps? I turn around only to see a 5'7 foot tall man with a receding hairline some of his teeth missing talking about his teeth his teeth look un brushed and he looks very unhygienic.

"Wanna get a drink or two with me tonight mon cheri~?" The stranger tells me in a flirtatious tone of voice with a cocky smirk displaying on his face. Is he drunk?

"No thanks..." I say as i try to find a way to get out of this uncomfortable situation. He can definitely tell im uncomfortable either way. My hand is tapping on my sides, my voice was pretty quiet, i seem shaky, and my eye brows slightly furrowed when he asked me the question.

"Aww, come on~ don't be such a cun-" The man gets cut off by another grabbing his shoulder with a tight grip. He has curly black hair and he's wearing a fancy suit along with that. He must have good money in hands.

"You heard the lady. She said no. Have some manners and leave her alone. Take no as an answer wont you..." he has a very deep and hoarse voice, I like it for some reason!? I try to see the mans face but he's wearing a hat shadowing his face. Only his crimson red eyes glow? Thats a strange eye color... maybe colored eye contacts?

"Shut your bitch ass up man?! Who even are you... show your face!" The drunk guy yells at the other man tho suddenly he gets pushed into an alley way... i don't know what happened there neither do i want to know what did but either way this man saved me... I must say thank you!

I see the man who had just saved me from an old perverted man walk out of the alley way so i try to walk over to him to see if i could find any way to show him how grateful i truly am.

"Hey uhm, sir?" I try to catch his attention not wanting to annoy him or waste too much of his precious time. I soon see him turn over to me and just turn back to continue walking down the sidewalk. I wonder who he was. He was so mysterious yet attractive. His voice will definitely haunt me for the next year. Until we meet again, this'll be A mystery to discover...