chapter 1: Echoes of New Beginnings

minho MMM "I'm just an absolute mess of a human being, to be honest

minho MMM "I'm just an absolute mess of a human being, to be honest."

HE HE EEEEEE ' _ '

The distant high school emerged like a towering monolith against the backdrop of my small village.

Stepping onto the bus, its familiar hum became the backdrop to my journey, a steady rhythm matching the anticipation in my heart. As I disembarked near the school town, the sight unveiled a realm of possibilities, each step echoing the magnitude of the uncharted path ahead.

Stepping off near the school town made me feel like I was getting closer to something important, even if I didn't know exactly what yet.

Each step I took into its hallowed halls across the new school carried the weight of my family's aspirations, resonating with Ma's earnest plea: "Make us proud, Minho."

In the head principal's office, his words offered both reassurance and a forewarning of the trials ahead .He already knew my name from the scholarship application, making me feel both eager and a bit nervous about the expectations ahead 

Principal: "You're embarking on a new chapter, Minho. Make the most of it." 

Minho: "I'll do my best, sir. My family's counting on me."

Principal: "Believe in your potential. This school has much to offer."

Minho: "I'll make them proud, sir. Thank you for the opportunity."

he assured, with a nod that carried the weight of a mentor's wisdom.

Stepping outside the school building, the rush of unfamiliar faces and bustling corridors surrounded me. Amidst the chaos, my gaze wandered to the boarding house's rooftop. "Huh, who's that?" I murmured to myself, a flicker of curiosity briefly igniting within the overwhelming newness of the moment.

Navigating my way to the boarding house, Auntie awaited with open arms, her eyes exuding warmth and solace. 

"Thank you, Auntie, for welcoming me,"

I expressed gratitude, finding unexpected comfort in her motherly demeanor.

there are two buildings attached but separated as girls and boys

teher eare about 3 rooms,in each there are 2 students (all are from the same school)

I met my roommate sang se

"hi,am i in the right place"

as a silly extrovert shit I introduced my self in the most worst way.

"Hey, tidy up your things and grab the broom from the rooftop, will you?"

"sure"

The evening cast a warm glow over the BOARDING HOUSE as I headed to the rooftop to grab a forgotten broom to clean the room that arranged to sleep. breaking the peaceful silence...

 I slipped on a wet patch and felt a jolt as I hit the ground. 

"Ouch!" I winced, surprised by my clumsiness

"Ouch!" I winced, surprised by my clumsiness.(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

Frustrated, I found myself shouting at the sky, asking the universe why things had to be this absurd.

Looking up, I caught her eye,

 SOO JI

The girl exuded an air of indifference, as if nothing could sway or capture her attention.

but she seemed unfazed, as if nothing in the world mattered to her. Her nonchalant attitude echoed Auntie's words, 

"This place is more than walls, Minho. It's a home away from home."

Feeling overwhelmed, I'm lost in a whirlwind of thoughts, caught up in a maze of worries and uncertainties.

hiii

comment down and vote for the next episodee!