🌷 : sick

A / N : awkward ig sorry for disappearing 🥺🥺‼️‼️🙈🙈 ( modern au fluffy )

====================================

Douma laid in his bed bored out of his mind and sick, definitely not feeling like his usual self. He wanted to go and hang out with Michikatsu today but he couldn't since he is currently sick and Michikatsu insisted on hanging out once he felt better.

Just then he heard a knock on his door, he thought it was his step mother returning home to come and give him some medicine and want to open and was was surprised to see Michikatsu, "e-eh?! Michikatsu-Dono? What are you doing here? We're you missing me?~" douma teased still surprised on the sudden visit. Michikatsu then dragged douma to his bed and put him down to sit while checking his forehead, "your forehead is burning hot douma.." Michikatsu said worryingly while giving some medication to him.

"Open your mouth." Michikatsu instructed holding the spoon to his mouth. "Aaaaaa!!" Douma said while opening his mouth swallowing the medicine but trying to spit it out a second later.

"It's not that bad..." Michikatsu muttered; loud enough though for douma to hear him. "It's worse then bad!!! It's horribleeeee!!!!" Douma whined while look up at the ceiling Michikatsu gave him a berry juice box "here you can use this too wash the taste away then."  Douma smiled happily drinking the berry juice box. "Thank you Michikatsu-sama!!" Douma thanked as he continued to drink it.

"Since you seem to feel better now I guess I should go, I need to head back to school before they realise I'm not there." Michikatsu said, ending the conversation 

Just as he got up; douma tugged his sleeve signalling him to stay by his side "cant you stay for a little longer..?" Douma asked softly Michikatsu sighed "I'm going to regret this..." he said sitting at the edge of Douma's bed

Michikatsu ended up skipping school that same day