Chapter 3 Supernatural

The next week was the most action packed week of my life. Let me start with Monday. I did my regular routine of school. First home room then the day continued normally but in every class I noticed that Carli was in the same classes as me. During lunch I asked Carli to come sit with me and Casper at are table. Carli refused and sat at a table alone, when Casper went to go hang out with his other friends I walked over to Carli's table and sat down opposite to her. We started talking and when we finished we went out to the halls to continue talking, I've never felt so watched before. kids where staring at the boy who was hanging out with the girl with bad luck. We stopped at her locker so she could get her stuff, mid conversation I heard something frightening getting closer. "NEAL!" "Crap," I mumble under my breathe, it was Colin. I don't think I mentioned this about him but he is the M.V.P of the football team. "NEAL!" As he got closer I could tell something wasn't right. I looked over at Carli just to see her put up her hood. I turn back to see one hundred and fifty pounds of full quarterback hit me right in the face. Then it all went black.

..............................................................

When I woke up I saw Carli and Casper sitting waiting for me to wake up. They told me that after Colin hit me I got back up and acted like it didn't hurt then he did it again and again and again until I snapped and I knocked him on the ground climbed on top of him and started beating the crap out of him. The principal saw the Colin's last bulldoze before I snapped and said I have detention for a week and for Colin he was suspended for another month. As I turned over to see Colin i could tell I did a number on him. "How could I just get up," I said confused, " I blacked out after the first bulldoze." "I don't know it seemed supernatural," said Carli. "Wait wasn't Colin still not allowed in school grounds during school for another week," I asked "ya," said Casper. I tried to move my arm to get my phone to see what time it was, but all i felt was pain. "Gah," I screamed loudly as I grabbed my right arm. "Be carful," said Carli, "you broke it when Colin hit you the second time." "When I said I was fine with bad luck I didn't think it was this bad," I said laughing a little. After that I got a cast and me Carli and Casper went home. When I got home I went straight to my room and fell asleep.