Yeh kaisa Ishq hain...0.3♥

Continuing from previous part:->

Shree comes and give hand to Arjun: Hey jiju ...sorry me shaadi me nahi aa paya...

Arjun: it is ok...no problem...join for lunch with us...Sakshi will loved that... Right Sakshi??

Sakshi is shocked to see Arjun's cold behaviour.....he never called her with her full name...
What happen to him now...

Sakshi smile widely and look at arjun with nodded...but he didn't respond that smile....

Trio had dinner...and they talk lot about their career and some random stuff....

Shree: wow yaar tune mera favourite bnaya hai aaj?? Nice Haan

And side hug her....arjun didn't like this closeness...

Sakshi: Arjun ye aur biryani lo na...

Arjun in cold voice: nhi chahiye....

Sakshi pout cutely but he didn't look at her making her pout more bigger..

Sakshi sit beside him and hold his hand under the table. He look at her with raised eyebrows while she give flighing kiss to him. He didn't response and jerk her hand...

At night, Shree left....

In the whole time...Arjun ignored Sakshi... She was hurt by his cold behaviour....

She decided to confront arjun in their room....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Sakshi hold Arjun's collar and pull him closer....

Sakshi: kya hua hai arjun? Subah se dekh rahi hu...ignore kyu kar rahe ho?

Arjun: tumhe kyu farak padh raha hai...jao na apne buddy ke paas....wohi important hai na tumhre liye(complained like a child)

Sakshi chuckled seeing Arjun's behaviour.....she put her arms around arjun and pull him closer and look into his eyes....

Sakshi with teasing smile: kyu jalan ho rahi hai mere Pati dev ko?

Arjun: bilkul nahi(while looking other side)

Sakshi: accha meri taraf dekh kar bolo?

Arjun Shouted: Haan ho rahi hai...

Sakshi with smriked: why hubby?

Arjun: because I love you damn it....yes I starting falling for you...and I didn't like the way u are close to Shree

Sakshi chuckled and peck his lips...

"Don't worry hubby, I only loves you....Shree is just like brother to me"

Arjun asked cutely: you love me?

Sakshi with wide smile: Yes I love you my hubby... and kiss his cheeks...

Arjun too smiles and say: "I love you too wifey"

And kissed her lips gently...Sakshi too responds....

After kiss...both hugged each other tightly....

At night....,

Sakshi lay on bed...arjun too lay beside her and back hugged her....

Put his head on her neck and nuzzling her scent...

Sakshi closes her eyes in pleasure...arjun gently start kissing her neck, collarbone...he remove her dress a little bit and kiss her shoulder....start sucking her sweet spot....Sakshi smile and kissed his forehead.

He too kissed his cheeks...

Arjun: Good night, Smiley

Sakshi: Good night hubby...

And both sleep in each other's arms....

~THE END~

Thanks for Reading

Do Votes and Comments