Pyaar hain...♡

So in this story Sakshi confessed her love for arjun but he refuses her and said to leave.....from that day She started ignoring him and calling him SIR instead of arjun........which irritates him a lot...

All ETF were busy in their work....now a days Sakshi totally ignore arjun.....jab tak important na ho woh usse baat bhi nahi karti hai....

Arjun too feels for her but not ready to accept it....Sameer tries many times to make him understand but it is of no use......

One fine day....arjun calls her in his cabin...

Sakshi: Yes SIR

Arjun with confused expression: SIR???

Sakshi: aap mere sneior hai to respect dena to baata hai na...

It hurts arjun but still he remained his stern face and say: Drug paddler wale case me, I need ur help....mujhe ek baar Victor se meeting karni hai, it is possible??

Sakshi: Yes SIR I can do that, but need sometime...

Arjun: OK take ur time...but I want results...

Sakshi: Sure..., shall I leave now(with no emotion in face)....

Arjun: one more thing Miss Anand, I am Sorry for everything thing....u are best....and I know u will get someone best who deserves you......

Sakshi look at him and say: Sure sir thank you.....and left...

Arjun's Pov: pata nahi kyu mujhe bura lagta hai jab ye mujhe ignore karti hai.....pata nahi kya hai???.....Sammy sahi hai kya....

After a while,
Sakshi arranged his meeting with Victor....She too come with Arjun as his Girlfriend....

Victor is looking at Sakshi with lustful eyes....this all is noticed whole ETF team, Arjun was fuming in anger......

Arjun with smrik: Victor, I Think tumhe kaam par dhyaan dena chahiye.....instead of looking at my girlfriend....!!

And he hold her waist pulling her closer to him.....making whole ETF team Shocked...

But after a while whole team smile seeing his gesture., They all know why arjun said that.....they knows their Arjun sir is best....

Victor was staring at Sakshi with bad intentions, and they all wanted to punched him hard but was controlling themselves..

Seeing their Arjun Sir is taking stand for her, now they have more respect for their Arjun sir.......

Sakshi too look at him and smiles widely....

Sakshi's PoV:

I know arjun u are best.....I know u understand that I am feeling uncomfortable....I wish kasha aisa kuch ho jaye.....and u realize that u love me.....please God help me to get my true love.....

Victor: Sure, Mr Rishi(Arjun's used his different name so that their identity didn't get disclosed)...

Arjun(rishi): Victor, kya chances hai ki police ye Drug paddler find nhi kar paayegi??

Victor: arey Mr Rishi, I can give u full guarantee ki unko kaano-kaana koi khabar nhi milne wali hain....

Arjun: Cool enough, but when can we transport the drugs??

Victor: Jab aapko theek lage .

Suddenly Shree notice some goons are hiding behind the drum with loaded guns...

Woh immediately purri team ko ishaara karta hain...

Ayesha aur Sakshi apne chest par laga hua camera theek karti hai....while chotu apni gun ko load karta hai...

Sameer aur arjun ek dusre ko ishaara karte hain...

Arjun's gripped on Sakshi's waist get tighten....She look at him with raised eyebrows while he signed that stay out of this and record everything...

She nodded by squeezed his hand which was on her waist....

Sameer notice their ishare session and smile internal...

Shree press the button on his phone signaling police to get ready as they were already waiting outside....

All were set to take their actions...

Victor continued his talk aur apne aadmi ko ishara karta hai to get ready...

Thanks for Reading

Do Votes and Comments

Byyee...♡