03 | Insult?

Blackpink had been wandering around, in the search of BTS who were peacefully having their meal.

And when the Blackpink Girls spotted them, they marched towards them. "What are you doing here, Losers?" Rosé inquired with a smirk.

"Please, don't address us by that title." Hoseok politely pleaded, whereas he was actually burning in reality. "Why? Don't wanna face your realism?" Jennie asserted, enough for everyone to hear.

By this time, everyone had their eyes upon The Bully and The Nerds. Blackpink were busy high-fiving with eachother

"Everyone's looking at us. Be a little thoughtful." Jungkook never pleaded, that wasn't possible for anyone to make him plead.

"Thoughtful? Oh, really? Would that work?"

Lisa splashed the water on his face, he escalated himself.

Everyone gasped but it didn't took them time to peal laughing. So did the Bullies.

Jungkook had his gaze locked upon Lisa who was still proudly grinning. She was unaware of what she just triggered. She was unaware of the possible consequences.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, holding his attire to avoid doing something Lisa will regret. He won't regret! If he does something, it's never a regret for him.

Suddenly, they heard a loud thump. It was Jin, who fell down on the ground when Jisoo pulled his chair rearwards.

He groaned, holding his lower-back.

Again, the public were enjoying their amusement. Some students took out their phones, recording the insult of Mafia Kings.

"Why did you do that?" Jin's eyes intensified, he knew that she's a brat. Suddenly, Jisoo punched him.

Her knuckles left a print on his cheek, he didn't knew what could be the worse than this. "Better not escalate your voice against me."

He was about to uprear his hand, but Namjoon held it under table. Eyeing him, he told Jin to stay serene.

"Why're you initiating this?" Taehyung stood up, directly staring at Jennie.

She frowned, picking up the hot sauce from the food-tray. She mumbled something and threw the sauce on his shirt. His attire got stained. But that sauce didn't affect him.

He didn't got burn because of the sauce, he got burnt because of the affront. He was about to pick up another relish but Hoseok held his hand, halting him to avoid repercussions.

"Dare to try this again!" She menaced, rolling her eyes on him. Jimin was about to take a bite of his fries, but someone threw it away.

He looked up to see Rosé smirking at him. "You better eat trash, Boy." She mocked, high-fiving with Lisa. He closed his eyes, praying for some mercy.

All the crowd started howling and cheering for the Blackpink girls who stood there in their attitude. Flipping their hair backwards, they smirked while walking away.

All the BTS members left from there too. While walking through the hallway, Jungkook smashed a punch at his locker. "I don't wanna do this anymore! I can't hold my anger anymore!" He roared.

Thankfully, there was no one in the hallway.

"Kook, calm down." Namjoon gave him water to drink, which he furiously refused.

"What do mean by calm down? There's no fucking way that those girls will be spared after what they just did." Taehyung growled.

"Ofcourse, they'll regret this move but not now. You need to maintain yourselves." Namjoon explained but that didn't help, that made the Vocal Line more enraged.

"They're making it difficult. Even if we're trying, they're the ones who are causing this trouble." Jimin started ranting, he lost control upon his anger.

"Guys, the only thing is that you can't do anything right now. Just accept it and keep restraining yourselves. When you know the truth, just tackle it." Suga seemed unbothered, he leaned his back on the locker.

"What do you mean by that? Do you really mean that we should remain quiet when they're insulting us in front of the whole University?" Jin raised his brows, folding his arms on his chest.

"Yeah, that's what you need to do. Few days, bro. Just a few days! You can make them payback after this cosplay." Hoseok clarified the mission.

The Vocal Line had no option rather than sealing their mouth shut.

-×-

Time Skip

I sat on the couch with a file in my hand

I sat on the couch with a file in my hand. Pfft! I wonder, who's she? Why does she have to trouble me? And mainly, why does she seem so familiar?

I opened the file, that held her information.

Name: Kim Jisoo
Popular As: Jisoo
Age: 23 years old
Personality: Proficient + Insolent
Family: Step Mom and Sister
Job Profile: Unknown
Relationship Status: Single
Best At: Visuals, Vocals.
Group Name: Blackpink
Strong Point: Emotional Intelligence
Weakness: Impatience

Not gonna lie, she's beautiful.

"I don't know, I find her someone whom I already know." Jimin had his eyes on the file that held the information about Roseanne Park.

"Really? So, I'm not the only one." Taehyung sighed, trying to recall something. It it about Kim Jennie?

"Yeah, I'm here too!" Jungkook raised his hand, still looking through the file. It felt like, he wanted to tear it apart. What is he trying to summon back? Lalisa Manoban?

Suddenly, all the eyes were on me. I exhaled, breaking the chain of thoughts running through my mind.

"I find her someone familiar too." I apprised them.

Closing the files altogether, we sat on the couch with a deep thought. "Who could they be? Why does her blonde hair seem similar to someone whom I hate?" Jimin stroked the back of his neck.

"Well, those eyes give me the same suspicion." I was engrossed while thinking about her. Why does she give me such a feeling? Same vibes, same facial features, same voice? How?

"Her body proportion! Goddamn it! Who is she?" Taehyung wheezed with arrogance, throwing his head back due to anger.

"Her scent, those long legs, those bangs and what not? She's driving me crazy." Jungkook complained about her revolving around his thoughts. Why?

What do you think?
_________________________

GOOD BYEEE!