11 | Marriage?

I heaved out a sigh, taking my seat on the driving seat

I heaved out a sigh, taking my seat on the driving seat. I felt like crying, bursting out in tears. I closed my eyes, trying to forget his face that came in my mind continuously.

"His world is full of darkness and secrets. Why did I had to let myself lure into it?" That's when I realised, I'm all alone. No one's gonna answer my question.

My phone's ring pierced the silence. The screen displayed my father's name. "I hate you!" I muttered before answering the call.

"Say it quick."
"I don't have time."
"I can't come home."
"Are you serious?"
"Let me live my life in peace."
"Damn it!"

That Bastard! He reached my home to talk to my so-called parents. Chanyeol, I'm not gonna marry you.

I raced my car towards the direction of my house. Y'all can't force me. I'll never marry a jerk who's obsessed with me. Parking my car at a distance, I took a deep breath.

Rosé could already sense the toxicity in the air. As soon as she opened the door, all the eyes turned towards her. She folded her arms over chest, "What does this mean, bringing Chanyeol here without my consent?"

Her father stood up, matching her gaze. "Rosé, it's time for you to settle yourself. Chanyeol is the right choice."

"Seriously, a man who's obsessed with me will be the right choice?" To her response, Chanyeol winked at her, replying, "We're meant to be together, Rosé. You can't escape the fate."

"I can and I will. Your sinful dreams should be kept away from me."

"I told you, you can't escape it. I'm determined to make you mine."

"And I told you, I can escape it. I'm determined to destroy you and your obsession." She retorted, her mother held her shoulders.

"Be grateful that you got a man like him." She said, adding fuel to fire. Rosé yanked away her hands, glaring with furiousness.

"A man like him is a curse. Just say it that you want me to leave both of you as soon as possible." Rosé vocalised, massaging her temple with a sarcastic smile.

"I hate you, I hate this man and everyone who's against me. C'mon, get over your the Rosé who was your slave. I'm the upgraded version, I wanna destroy you with all my might. Mr. Park and Mrs. Park, I don't give a fuck to any of your words."

She pushed all of them away from her way, moving towards her room. But her father's words made her turn back. "I'll make you my slave again. Don't forget my power." Her father's words were laced with threat.

"Your power won't enslave me, and I won't be anyone's puppet. You may think you have control, but remember, never try to get on my nerves." Her eyes reflected hatred.

"Roseanne Park, you can't escape my way." Chanyeol muttered under breath.

I stormed out of the mansion, giving it a last glance only to face J

I stormed out of the mansion, giving it a last glance only to face J.JK staring at me from the window. I shook my head in disbelief, "You're the worst." I mumbled and went towards the exit door.

As I was leaving, I heard someone chuckle slightly. With a frown, I turned only to see that ONE GUARD who had already warned me.

"What?" I questioned.

"What, what?" He questioned back.

"Couldn't you tell me earlier?"

"Well, I tried my best."

My anger flared up as he was trying to defeat me. But he has got hired by J.JK, he's surely not someone easy. "I've seen you somewhere." At his statement, my eyes widened.

Shit! If he gets to know who I'm, my whole game will come to an end. "What are you talking about? I've seen you for the first time." Oh, I'm good at lying.

"Wait, are you..."

I immediately walked away. He's the Head amongst all the Wardens.  Always there to ruin every game of mine.

But always fails! That's what he deserves "Failure" cause he's working for J.JK. Unlike everytime, this time, you won't even get a hint of my intentions.

[Author - Wait A Minute, How Does She Knows So Much About Them? She Seems Experienced, Doesn't She..?]

I settled myself inside the car, hiding myself from all of their gazes. My phone buzzed with an incoming call. And as soon as I noticed the caller ID, I immediately declined it.

-×-

As Lisa turned the key in the front door, a sense of uneasiness settled within her. Pushing the door open, she stepped into the living room only to find an unexpected scene.

Sehun, whose obsession with her was an unwelcome shadow that always managed to hide her in the darkness. Her Stepfather, whom she had always desired to burn with her own hands.

Seated together, they exchanged glances with their unusual smile. "What are you doing here?" She aggressively exclaimed, anger laced her words.

"Lisa, why didn't you pick up my call?" She heard her father's stern voice. She turned to him with a glare.

"Fuck all that! What is this man doing here? How could you allow him to enter this house?"

"This man is your soon to-be-husband." Those words enraged her anger. She glanced towards Sehun who ruffled his hair, unbothered cause he knew that this time, he was gonna win.

"Husband, my foot. All that you're thinking of, you'll not dare to execute that." Her words laced up with threat, all she wished was to kick Sehun out of her house.

Sehun stood up. Plastering a fake smile on his face, he spoke, "I've done everything to prove my love towards you, Lisa. I won't be denied."

Lisa marched up towards him as she clasped his collar. "Prove your love? It's not love; it's your obsession. And you, Mr. Manoban, better keep your infuriating ass away from my life."

She pushed him away, detaching her hand from his collar. "Both of you, I won't let you dictate my life. And if you still dare to do that, I'll kill you. Keep that in mind."

Just as she turned back to leave, her stepfather's voice echoed through the hall. "I won't let you survive. Don't forget who I'm."

"Oh, I forgot who you're. But remember, I'm not the one who'll lose the game this time. You might know you're, but you clearly underestimated the one what I've become."

Closing the door with a loud thud, she was no longer in their sight. "You'll pay for my insult. If I ever saw you in someone else's arms, I'll burn that man alive. I'm coming for you, Lalisa."
________________________

"________________________

GOOD BYEEE!