Conversations

*A Week Later*

Man it's like Skye and I haven't missed a step. The only thing is the two mission trip motherfuckers haven't been around. We gotta talk about this so for the first time in a long time I text in the group chat we made a few weeks before I dissappeared.

*In The Groupchat*

Me: Everybody come over. I think we all need to talk.

Lil Bro: Got you bub.

Choir Girl: Okay J.

Baby Momma💙💍: Yes Daddy💙

A few minutes Skye showed up and I'm so glad she showed up first. We hugged and kissed before sitting on the couch. A few minutes later the church choir showed up.

Me: Y'all take a seat.

They sit down before we start to talk.

Me: Ally you know how I am. I usually don't feel like I owe anybody anything and vice versa but I feel that you deserve an explanation. I knew what I was getting ready through was gonna be bad. I didn't want y'all to see me like that. I guess something or somebody was looking out for me because it was unlocked. Alex bro I'm sorry for how I acted at the hospital. I'm not gonna try to excuse it or justify it. Simply put I was wrong and I'm sorry. Ladies I'm sorry for how I acted in the room too.

Alex: You're good bro don't worry about it. I understand.

Me: I love you bub.

Alex: I love you too bub.

Julia: I love you big bro.

Me: I love you too sis.

Skye kisses me.

Skye: I love you baby.

Me: I love you too momma.

Skye bit her lip.

Skye: Cockblock and Choir girl

Skye: Cockblock and Choir girl. Y'all are gonna have to go.

Alex/Julia: Don't have to us twice.

They left and Skye grabbed my hand.

Skye: Come with me~

Me: Okay but what's up with this?

Skye leads us to the bedroom as she answers me.

Skye: Don't question it Daddy~

I'm a good boy so I just go with it and I'm so glad I did. Apparently Skye likes it when I call her momma. Gonna have to remember that.