Chapter 4: The Unveiling of Secrets

◀◌◌◜Happy Reading◝◌◌▶

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶

The orange sky sees children playing, bringing a smile to Amy's face. The transportation that livened up the streets added to the bustling feel of the city. In a latent memory, Amy longed for these days of not being afraid to travel, not being afraid to do things.

She wrote down notes about the conversation that had been recorded on the listening and tracking device. As expected, the tracking device was aimed at the military base in Area 51. It was also proven that the area was a negotiation meeting between humans and aliens. The young man who is an alien, Wilson, turns out that he is also negotiating with the world leader, although Amy does not understand what the position of the alien is.

From the negotiations that circulated humans had crossed the limit of intergalactic exploration which was already the territory of the alien nation. The galaxy in question is the "Tree Root Galaxy", which is one of the largest alien nations in the galaxy and humans are not fit to enter their galaxy. Moreover, threaten the royal princess in their galaxy. Hearing that, Amy felt something was strange especially since the reason given didn't make sense at all. If it was because it wasn't allowed why would all the aliens come to Earth? 'This is strange, really strange... It seems like they have something to hide' she thought suspiciously.

Amy made it easy to write small notes in her journal. She still thought that the information data was lacking, to be analyzed. "What do they mean by threatening the princess of their kingdom? This is very strange" she muttered not knowing where to look for information. Because the negotiations were carried out in Area 51, which is located in Nevada. She decided to take the 2-hour and 51-minute train to New York and continue to Nevada.

"Hm, is there any way I can get this done?" Amy asked herself. With a deep sigh, she knew that this was going to be a grueling time travel.

After arriving in Nevada, the weather was not too hot and not too cold either. The breeze made the hot impression of this place cooler considering it was close to the beach area. Once there, he immediately looked for a place to rest for a while.

BUK! BUK!

"Ouch, sorry-... uh, Wilson!?" said Amy looking at who hit her. 'Ouch, it's bad... Calm down, calm down, he doesn't know' Her mind started to feel panic.

"Hm, Amy...? What are you doing in Nevada?" wondered Wilson still greeted with a gentle smile from her.

Simply scratching the back of her head, "Ah, I'm just looking for a job here... I heard that there's a factory company nearby that has an opening" Amy said a little groggily.

Wilson just looked straight at her and immediately pulled Amy into a room at the motel. "Eh!? What's going on!" panicked Amy. Her heart was racing, the only thing she could think of was whether she had been caught sneaking bugs and tracking devices on him. Negative scenarios were already swirling together, she didn't know what to do. A look of fear appeared on her face.

Wilson, who saw Amy's frightened look, only offered her a hot tea. He also gave her a cassette tape. "Ano... What is this?" confused by Wilson's actions.

"Listen carefully to this message..." Wilson said in a serious tone.

Test, test, test... One, two, three... Ah, it's on. Sweaty, my bravest granddaughter. Right now, you must be confused about what's going on. I'll tell you, to be precise Wilson is an alien nation and one of the crown princes in Tree Root Galaxy, he has been helping me since some alien soldiers attacked me.