11. POOL ROMANCE II🔞

Hello people comment the target for next chapter that is 20 comments.

37 comments are already there of previous story line that wouldn't count.

The response on last chapter was amazing 🥰🥰

Enjoy ✨

To enjoying seeing upcoming spoils like this follow me on Instagram 

Third person  POV:)

"NOW ITS MY TURN TURN AROUND MY RABBIT", HE SAID PULLING HER CLOSE AND BLINDFOLDING HER.

He grab hip pulling her close.

"ahhh, abhi" she moaned

Her back is touching his chest and he grab her clothed Boob hardly.

she moaned deeply "ahhhhhhhhhhhh anhirath" 

she felt one of his hand touching her womanhood but he suddenly stopped and asks, removing her blindfold.

He asks softly, "Are you comfortable, rabbit?, How do you feel?"

She says gently caressing his cheek, "Yes, I am, A bit nervous, but... I feel so connected to you right now."

He pick her up and took her to the bedroom both kissing each other like no tomorrow, vedanti grab abhirath hair pulling him more into her, he pressed her to himself both their chest colliding to each other.

Abhirath say making vedanti stand on her legs "With all do respect my RANISA (queen)strip". 

He sat on the bed keeping his eyes on her.

she said looking into his eyes removing the straps of her night grown "only for you my ranaji (king)."

As her cloth keep detaching her body abhirath eyes darken with desires.

He pulled her into him,  she whispered into his ears bighting them  "not fair ranaji I want my show too"  

"Not today" he said giving  butterfly's kissing on her neck.

He flip her down giving lot of Hickey on her neck, smirking he touch them saying, "this is just start my rabbit" her breathing were already heavy by now the clod wind is touching her body giving goosebumps and making her needy with each touch of abhirath.

Abhirath quickly discarded his clothes, and hoover over her he make sure he doesn't put any weight on her body.

"Look at you my queen all needy for me" he said touching her  womanhood with his manhood.

''abhii please...'' she moaned begging.

'your wish is my command my queen" saying he gently entered her.

she moaned ummmmm

He gently caressing her cheek asking, "How do you feel? should I move."

Vedanti sighing with a smile, "A bit nervous, but... I feel so connected to you right now. you can move my love."

He moved gently caring her belly.

vedanti close her eyes feeling the sensation as abhirath is sucking her Boob and moving slowly with each thrust.

After like some five minutes vedanti open her eyes  as abhirath stop and what she see next made her giggle.

Abhirath eyes were close his face is red and sweaty.

"Abhi I love it that you want to be gentle  for me and the little one but look at you",  vedanti said holding his hand.

abhirath cut her in between saying "rabbit she should not be doing it since you are pregnant"

vedanti again spoke "I already asked the royal physician he said going to wild is dangerous but if we continue like this it will be more dangerous to you."

He kissed vedanti forehead and he moved with more power inside me.

both moaned "ummmm", "ahhhhh abhi"

"I love your Boob little it bit more just a little,"  abhirath said biting on her nipple, moving his member inside her more faster then before.

"You pervert" she said hitting his bicep.

Ahhhhhhhh

"Faster Abhi...'' she said as pleasure started building in her stomach.

"That my girl,'' he kissed her deeply moving his tongue inside her mouth exploring every corner of her mouth and she could fell all of his length inside her womanhood.

ahhhhhhhhhh

''abhi faster I am going to cum,'' as she said that he started moving in beast speed gently pressing her nipple with his both hands.

"Move me too love me too" he said mourning.

"Abhi I '' she could not complete the sentence as both of she came hard on his member inside her and soon abhirath released himself inside her.

she mourned as she felt hot there ummmmmmmm.

Abhirath said kissing her forehead, "You were amazing, rabbit. You're carrying our baby. I'm in awe of you every single day."

Vedanti tearing up replied, "I love you so much abhi."

 Abhirath whispering and kissing on her ear, "I love you too, more than words can say. Let's just enjoy this moment, together."

Vedanti nodding as she rested her head on his chest, "Yes, together. Always."

Abhirath smiling, wrapping his arms around her, "Always."

Please follow me on Scrollstock as a backup in case Wattpad deletes my story. You can find the link in my Instagram bio. The story will be absolutely free because I know many of you are students, and I don't want to lose any of you.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

                                                                                  **A/N**

So how was the update please comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Any guesses for the next chapter ✨ do think Trupti abhirath second wife is negative or positive character.

Do not forget to vote ❤️

Until next time byeeeeeeeeeeeee❤❤