Un-Send!

Parody of the episode "Un-Send!" but Simonette style.

Takes place after The Crush and Love Song.

In this one I'm the loving adoptive mother/guardian/manager of The Chipettes.

Eleanor's personality is exactly like Theodore's. She is soft, childish, and naive.

The Chipette Bedroom

Brittany is on her bed filing her nails.

Jeanette is lying on her bed on her computer sulking. She sighs.

Brittany notices this, stops filing her nails, and speaks up.

Brittany:"Hey Jeanette? I feel like you're upset."

Jeanette:"I am."

Brittany:"Why?"

Jeanette:"I just wish...(Sighs)I just wish Simon likes me more than a friend. Why did he like Mandi and not me!"

Brittany:"He doesn't like Mandi anymore because she's mean, remember?"

Jeanette:"I know but...(Sighs)...I don't think he'll ever like me. I'm just an ugly, nerdy, shy, clumsy girl."

Brittany:"Jeanette Miller, you're a beautiful, smart, sweet and kind girl!"

Jeanette:"Thanks Brittany."

Brittany:"So, what do you like about Simon?"

Jeanette:(Getting off of her bed)"Oh, where do I begin? He's so dreamy, cute, handsome, smart, sweet, kind, caring, warm, and comforting. He has a great smile. His eyes are like big beautiful sparkling sapphires. I could just stare into them and get lost in them. (Takes Eleanor's teddy bear and hugs it and squeezes it making it squeak)I could just hug him and squeeze him and never let go! I would love to feel his big strong arms around me...(Sighs dreamily)You know what Brittany? That-that does feel better. I--"

Jeanette cuts herself off when she sees her computer being typed on by Brittany.

Brittany:"Oh this is REALLY good stuff, Jeanette."

Jeanette:(Walking over to Brittany, stuttering)"W-w-wait, w-w-what are you doing?"

Brittany:"Well, they say it's good to get it down, so, I just composed a little email to Simon, so that you can--"

Jeanette immediately tries to reach for her computer and chases Brittany.

Jeanette:"Brittany! Give me back my computer!"

Brittany:"Hey! What's the matter with you? I wasn't going to send it! I was just, you know, gonna make sure that you--"

Suddenly, Eleanor, holding a lollipop, opens the door, pushing Jeanette forward and her finger pushes the button!

Jeanette, horrified, sees that the email has been sent!

Eleanor:(Innocently)"Hey girls, what's up?"

Jeanette:(Furious; Throwing the teddy bear at Brittany which bounces off the door with a squeak and landing on Eleanor's hands)"YOU did this!"

Jeanette chases Brittany as they hop across the beds.

Brittany:"Hey! I didn't push the button! YOU did!"

Jeanette throws one of Brittany's pillows at Brittany.

Jeanette:(Angry)"That's because Eleanor pushed me into it!"

When Brittany and Jeanette reach Jeanette's bed, Jeanette snatches her computer away from Brittany.

Jeanette:(Mad)"Give me that!"