The Day

I sat in my seat in school, I came early today as usual. I guess I can daydream awhile until school begin, then something hit me, at the back of my head. I turn to see what it was and it was a pen throw from Kuren. Kuren was older than me, but he doesn't act older."Hey Zine! What are you daydreaming about?" he ask after I turn around, "I was about to daydream but you threw a pen at me!" I replied annoyed."Sorry about that" he said "Who do you think is going to pass?" "How should I know" I said. The teacher came in the room, holding a pile of test paper. Then he start passing them out, I waited for my test paper. It took awhile sense me and Kuren was in the back of the room. I finally got my, and I got 93% and Kuren got 96%. Kuren and me, and some other students pass. We got to leave early because the test we took was to be a soldier of some sorts, I was trying to be a bio soldier and Kuren was trying to be an weapon engineer. "Yes! Now I can make mechs" he said happily "Kuren you know you need to be a fifth class to do that" I reply. "Well see you later!" "Ok" I said as I walk the other way Kuren was walking.

As I walk in my living room, Ashly my sister, tackles me as usual. "When are you going to stop that?!?" I said annoyed by it. "Never! As long I'm bored I will do that!" she said proudly, I walk to my room to set my stuff down. I took out the 15 sheets of paper to sign, that I got from my teacher, I begin to sign it. It was 5:00pm when I was finish, I went to bed after I put the paper work away.
The next day we have to go to the town hall to get our ID tags, Kuren was already there waiting for me. Kuren say angrily "What took you so long?" "Well excuse me, for waking up at 6:00am besides 4:00am" I said. We waited in line for about 3 hour, I can barely stand up anymore. I finally got it, my ID tag, now to choose a nation or be a starter, I rather join a nation. The Nation list was just next to the exit, me and Kuren went up to it and took a look at the broad. We were going to join the same nation, it took awhile to decide which one but finally we choose SliverFlame. We start heading to the SliverFlame base, it on the side of a mountain up north. There were two guards at the entrance, one of them wear an middle evil knights armor, holding a sword and the other was in normal winter clothes, holding a pistol. Kuren was in front of me going in, I was shy as usual, when he about to enter they bow to them for some reason. Then when I enter the guards treat me like an enemy that just got captured and was about to go in their base. After we pass the guard I ask Kuren why did they bow to you and treat me like an enemy? "I don't know Zine...maybe because your wearing terrible clothes!" He insult me. We went to a sign up area and we give them the ID then they put a stamp on it then gave it back.
After we went to our lockers and put our stuff away, then we went with the other students that also want to join.

We got a tour of the place, there were about 20 rooms. After that we enter a huge room with a stage and a lot of chairs. I sit down in one of the chairs and the other sits in others. A person with sliver eyes and red hair came on the stage with two guards around him. The person was wearing a microphone set and begin to speak "Hello there students, welcome to SliverFlame. This shall be your first day here, so settled down and make your self home. My name is Jason, the head of this base. Now if you turn around and look at the back of your chair there, should be a form to fill out. This form is to know which station to put you in and the things you need.