Part Four: Surprise visit.

Inatimi Christmas
I woke up this morning smiling to myself and all I could think about was Jeremy's pretty face (like I said ACOSB) and really sweet but deep voice.

Knock knock

The sound came from my door and I was kinda pissed off because it brought me out of my sweet sweet thoughts.

"Yes who is it?" I said sounding a little pissed.

"Miss Timi, it's Abigail '' it was my head maid.

" Yes how may I help you" don't get me wrong I like Abigail but I was thinking of Jeremy. Like why now.

" I just came to inform you that your cousins are here"

" What! This early?" I exclaimed

" Ma'am it's 2 pm"

"What do you mean by it's 2pm?" I asked glancing at my phone and then my alarm clock  " holy Mary!!" I exclaimed.

Why did I wake up this late?
Maybe the reason is because  I'm alone and my dad isn't around to wake me up with his tireless  phone calls or the annoying knocks I receive at my door every morning and sometimes he sends the maids, or maybe it's because I went to bed thinking about Jeremy or maybe it was Tae-tae.
Hmm... now I'm really confused.
I think it's Tae-tae.

"Ma'am are you there?" the maid asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes I'm still here , you can go now"

"Okay ma'am" she said probably walking away.

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom to carry out my daily routine.

Walking down the stairs I could hear the voices of my cousins.
They were as loud as f**k.
My steps began to reduce when I heard another voice.
I slowly walked into the living room only for me to see...

"Timi" he said.

"H..ey, hi" I said stuttering

" Timi what's up na? (Timi, how are you?)" my cousin Demi said, interrupting our conversation.

" I'm good" I quickly answered her but my eyes never left his face. I'm pretty sure she's only sounding nice because he's here.

I really can't believe he's here because I was expecting him tomorrow, I mean look at the way I'm dressed. 
I was putting on a blue crop top and shorts. And as for him, he sat there looking all graceful with his all black outfit and brown boots, I must say he looked stunning.

"Have you been here for long?" I asked him.

"Not quite long, it's been about ten minutes"

"Why didn't you tell me that he was here?" I asked referring to Abigail who just walked in with a glass of wine for Lina (my other cousin).

"I wanted to but Miss Lina and Miss Demi asked me not to tell you,  they said you were coming downstairs anyways and that I shouldn't stress myself" I know they only did that because they wanted to spend more time with "him", hippocrates always pretending"

"So what brought you here?" I asked looking at him.

"I was bored and since your house was like a stone throw from mine I decided to come visit" he smiled. Oh that smile.

It's Jeremy, who else were you thinking about 😁.

"I see , but I've not eaten anything yet can you wait for me or would you rather watch me eat?" I asked with a cheeky smile.
I was teasing him to be honest I didn't know were my boldness was coming from.

"Why don't we go out to eat" my cousin Demi said butting in.

"That's a good idea, that way I could show you around" Jeremy said looking at me.

I wanted to refuse but I figured that it was another opportunity to go to outside but the down-side was that my cousins will be coming along...

" Okay wait let me change my clothes I said walking upstairs" I was damn hungry but I had to endure it because I would be seeing a new place and I would be going out with Jeremy.
Well not alone.

Some minutes later I came down the stairs wearing a yellow armless knee length gown with a blue denim jacket tied around my waist with yellow and black sneakers and lastly a black waist bag.
I knew I looked cute and Jeremy couldn't keep his eyes off me.
I blushed internally.

Lina and Demi were already dress. Well come to think of it they were always dressed up, wearing heavy make-up and always looking like divas.
To be honest they were really pretty.
They have this saying that goes like this " always look pretty cause you won't know when a handsome guy would pass or else you would end up looking like crap", it doesn't make any sense right? but I'm not surprised since it came from them, they always say stupid things.
But it worked for them today because Jeremy came by.

I accept constructive criticisms

Saranghaeyo