Introduction

The world now looks at each other as literate or illiterate, privileged or underprivileged, employed or unemployed, white or black, and rich or poor. But I see the world as a word of faith. The world you believe is built upon the words of faith, the world I see is made of the words of facts but the world that exists is existent inexpressible beyond the human words. 

The idea that the world is constructed upon the "words of faith" implies a recognition of the power of beliefs in shaping one's perception of reality. This could encompass religious faith, cultural ideologies, or even personal convictions. On the other hand, the assertion that the world is made of the "words of facts" suggests an acknowledgment of empirical truths and the objective nature of reality.

For you, meager humans, control over this meagrely bijou celestial body might seem puissant. But for me, it is just like a control over my body on this planet, just for a change, spread over this unknowingly large universe over an unnoticeably minute celestial body. In my world, there is no reasoning and time for stupidity. No Muslim, Christian, Hindu, or any other theists exist in my world, only our species, labeled by fellow humans as atheists. But make no mistakes about my negligence over the religious differences as a path for humanity, I just wish for a radical world built on the knowledge of an individual.

In brief, I would build a world where the evolved(knowledgeably developed) are my slaves, the evolving(yet to develop) are my labor, and the disabled are executed.