{Chapter 1} A Wish can turn into reality!?

Our story starts in japan. Where a cute, clever yet shy boy lives named Haru. He lost his parents when he was 6 years old. So he went and his sister to live with his grandfather. He was inlove with legends & myths since he was a child, he loved reading about it, he talks about it all time which made his teachers, classmates even his sister think he was weird, but he never cared. He spent all his free time in going to an old Abandoned library which was at the top of a hill far from the city. This library wasn't a normal one, all the books there were very old ones and they talked about legends and each legend had it own roof. So it was his favourite peacful place to spend free time.

~ At the morning ~

It was about 07:00 am, When that voice rang in the house "Haru come on wake up we'll be late" said Rose -Haru's sister- knocking on his room's door. Haru: "I'm awake I'll be ready in 10 mins." Actually he didn't sleep at all he stayed up all night reading a book about vampirs from that library. His sister got down into the kitchen, and he doubled back the page that he stoped at and closed the book starting to wear his school uniform.

~ In the kitchen ~

Rose was making breakfast when the door's bell rang, So she went to open the door "You missed me didn't you" said Mahiro Haru's closest friend. Rose smirked saying Rose: "not really" "why are you so cruel !?" Mahiro said grumply closing the door, while Rose was walking back to the kitchen. When mahiro intered the kitchen he saw her making bentos, he huged her from behind lightly and said Mahiro: where is Haru? Rose: "he is still getting ready and by the way....". She removed his hands turning to face him looking into his eyes Seriously Rose: "Mahiro you have to tell Haru about us" Mahiro sighed saying: "i'm afraid that I might lose him" Rose: You were childhood friend you're the closest person to him, he loves & trust you so I don't think he'll just forget all of that because you love his sister!!
Mahiro sighs closing his eyes : "I'll try today then" Rose smiled at him rubbing his hair Rose: "well saied". Suddenly they hear steps coming down stairs so they went away from each other.

They see Haru intering the kitchen with his head buried in the book he was reading from yesterday while holding his school bag . Haru: "good morning" He said while he was putting the bag on the floor next to a chair, Once he sat on the chair in front of the big table Rose looked at him hopelessly and sighed while Mahiro was looking at rose with wonderment (why is she sighing?!), he looked at Haru smiling and asked while sitting on the table in front of him Mahiro: "what are you reading about Haru?" Rose looked frowned a bit Rose: "it must be one of those stupid books from that damned library, and you know what! , I bet he was up all night reading it!" At the other side Haru wasn't listening to them at all he was in another world. Suddnly he shouted Haru: "AMAZING!!" Rose & Mahiro were surprised while looking at him.

After a second of silence starts thinking out loud Haru: "Original vampairs can control their prey's brain and use it as a toy, also they can build a barrier around them while sucking the prey's blood, that they can't be dicovered easily, so the are ranked no.2 in list of the most dangerous supernaturals." Rose sighed and shaked her head saying : "you'll never change" Mahiro looked at his watch saying : "Oh!! We'll be late come on you two there is no time to fight over a book" Mahiro ran out taking Haru's bag, Rose was saying grumply : "Ok, ok bentos are ready" she made three boxes and grabed her bag then looked at Haru who was still sitting there reading. Grining at him she grabbed his hand Rose: "move on" he sighed bookmarking the page and started running after the latter after closing the door. They managed to go to school on time.

~ At the school

They separated, Mahiro & Haru went together since they are classmates, Rose went to her class. She was bigger than the two of them by one year.

~ In Mahiro's & Haru's homeroom ~

They intered the class greeting their friends and chatting, After a few seconds the teacher intered so each sat on his disk. Haru sat beside the window & Mahiro sat next to him. and the lesson started.
The classes went fast and the break bell rang. While Haru standed up Mahiro whispered near his ears "I want to talk to you alone now" Haru nodded. They picked up their bentos, Mahiro catched Haru's arm pulling him saing "let's hurry before they notice us" they went off to the roof.