017

At Home📌

Shay Shay💗
____________________

The blinding sun rays peeped through my window as I twist and turned in bed. Even though I didn't wanna wake up the bed didn't seem inviting anymore and its been the seventh time I heard my phone buzzing.

I slowly got up feeling drained and in the need of a good bowl of frosted flakes. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth,then got my phone and headed downstairs in my pj's.

As I came down the stairs I noticed that all of Geo's friends where here,sitting in the living room.

“Good morning Shay,”says Leo with a sneaky smile on his face.

"Why yah act like some f--king creep," I said screwing up my face.

I went into the kitchen and took up the box of frosted flakes. I made myself a bowl of cornflakes and sat around the counter scrolling through tiktok.

My phone started ringing again,it seemed to be that same private number that had called two days ago.

"Hello?"

“Miss Smith can you please come to the front porch and collect your package,” I heard someone say. His voice was course and deep and a bit uncertain.

"Who is the package from?" I asked.

“It says Crystallie Michelle,” he replied.

"Okay...fine," I said as I hung up the phone.

I went back into the hall, the guys still watching some sort of foolishness.

There was a big box on the front step and as soon as I touched it, Geo jumped out with a huge ass teddy bear, flowers and a whole other bunch of stuff.

“Happy Birthday Baby,” he said smiling and I stood there shocked.

Mi forget mi own birthday.

“Yuh neva memba seh a yuh birthday nuh true,” he said hugging me.

As soon as I stepped back inside,mi nearly suffocate,flour would a kill mi.

“Happy Birthday Shay!” laughed Leo.

"Yuh likkle b-tch!" I said spitting out flour out of my mouth.

“Fucka think mi neva did ago ketch yuh back,” he said.

Geo came in laughing, resting the teddybear on the sofa.

“Mi neva apart a dis yah,”he said.

Wait. A wah mi a miss out...Leo know bout we....

"Yuh nah fi worry yuhself man mi soon deal wid yuh case," I threatened as I went upstairs Geo following behind.

I got cleaned up and went back into my room to change my clothes, Geo sprawling out on my bed.

"How yuh neva tell mi seh Leo know bout we," I said throwing a pair of sweatpants on him.

“Slip mi mind or maybe mi just did like it sneaky,” he replied smirking and I rolled my eyes.

I got dressed and tried getting out the rest of the flour out of my hair.

“So yuh like yuh present so far?” he asked standing behind of me,slowly slipping his hands around my waist.

"E cyah gwaan," I said acting as if all this was nothing.

“Mi have wah next present fi yuh later,”he said looking at me in the mirror a grin plastered on his face.