𖤐 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𖤐

———Male reader!!!

———
Male reader!!!

Paring: Various x Makima reader

Warning: Cursing, Violence, Death, Murder, Killing (Everything included in Hazbin hotel <3)

Percentage: 82%
———-
"A good dog's only response is 'Yes' or a Bark, that's simple even for someone as incompetent as you correct?" - (Y/n) (L/n)
—-

Summary: "After being killed, you've been sent to hell as expected. The raw power you held as a moral soul terrified other demons in hell and gained the attention of older overlords. After years in hell, you've gained the name of the Control Devil, and you've just happened to see the goal of the princess of hell."
——

____

____

"I've been sentenced to hell? Hm who knew such a place actually existed like this one"
- (Y/n)
___

"Alastor, How about you take me out of a cup of coffee? It's been a while since I've got to chat with a friend"
- (Y/n)

"HA! I know better than to do anything for you without a second thought. You want something, what is it?"
- Alastor

"Oh? Is that how you perceive me Alastor? I truly just want to get a drink with a friend"
- (Y/n)

"Hm, well is that a deal then?~"
- Alastor

"I think I also know better than to make a deal with you~"
- (Y/n)

"Hm, such a shame. I would have made a deal with the devil"
- Alastor

____

"Hm, I'd think hell would have much stronger rulers"
- (Y/n)

"You and me, (Y/n). Truly not enough entertainment for the both of us around hell"
- Alastor

"Don't worry, surely something soon will rise. If not we could always just start something"
- (Y/n)

_____