Welcome to the team Haeri

Jay sat there on the ground beside his motorcycle and two people peaked over his motorcycle spotting him sitting on the ground "you did all of this?" One of them asked cheerfully as Jay was caught off guard.

He stood up quickly "hey it's okay, those guys bug us everyday also you shouldn't smoke. If you quit smoking you'll get a lover" the guy said to him walking away "me and him quit and both foynd somebody." The two walked away from the silent man as he stood and only thought of two people.

He dropped his cigarette.

Woojin wouldn't give up a fight and ran full speed towards Daniel as he was panicking like crazy. Woojin noticed Zack and Vasco's calm expressions confused why.
Just for Daniel to evade it and do a jab at his face then a hook. Then ruthlessly did a straight punch shocking all of them. Haeri walked up to him and

They didn't notice but Gun was watching (Yui texted me to come but they solved their own things. Burn Knuckles? I didn't know that they were those tiger cubs... And more surprising is HIM) Gun thought looking at Daniel as he stayed in his car.
Gun was distracted with Daniel he didn't notice Woojin and his other friend "are you Gun!" Woojin asked "you know me?" "Yes! Awhile back when I saw you walk around with our other seniors" Woojin explained.

"Oh really so we were in the same family. I change departments so I don't collect debts now. Sorry I couldn't help even if wer win the same family." Gun said "no it's no problem sir!"

The next day at school Zack and Daniel talked to each other. Y/n wanted Haeri to join the vocal department so she did. (She saved me so of course I'll listen to her) she thought as she followed y/n into the department. "Nothing interesting ever happens in the department it was like it's a simulation where only the fashion department was never boring." Y/n said to Mary and Vin and to their new student Haeri.

"Tell me twice" Mary said "we should all move to the fashion department!" Haeri said "that actually isn't a bad idea." Mary said "that would be interesting" "that is a good idea Haeri!" You smiled she looked away but nodded.