Prologue (updated version)

Prisoner unknown aka prisoner no. 666 escapes

In Canterlot, well...in a different location of Canterlot, which is the castle, well...somewhere deeper in the castle, which is the dungeon of it. Basically, the prison underneath the castle. In said prison is mainly where all prisoners have committed crimes in Canterlot, regardless if it's a petty crime or not, the guards put prisoners in their cells, depending on said crime, said prisoner will have to serve the amount of time they did. But deep in the dungeon, there is a person who is in her prison cell. With handcuffs on her hands and the chains connected to the wall, said person has its head looking at the ground with its eyes closed and is also standing. The prisoner arms looked to be chained and spread apart. The prisoner gasps and starts to look around her surroundings to see where she is at.

???: "*groans* you've gotta be kidding me."

Said prisoner tries to move but then the prisoner notices her arms are restrained thanks to the handcuffs, and of course she couldn't move to escape.

???: "how in the- no, *sighs* I know exactly how I got here and why I'm here in the first place."

She then senses someone is in front of her cell and she sighs, seeing one of the assassins in front of her cell. The assassin is wearing something that isn't even normal that any assassin would wear. This assassin looks like she is wearing what a jester would normally wear. Anyways, this assassin has straight pink hair, blue pupils, and a pink complexion. Said assassin is also looking at her, like she has seen this person before.

???: "what the hell are you looking at?"

???: "*giggles* you just remind me of someone I knew. And I'm just curious, that's all."

The prisoner becomes silent at what this assassin said.

???: there's no way she caught me getting my stuff back.

???: "so, what's your name?"

The prisoner eyes widen when she heard said assassin asked that. The prisoner doesn't say anything to the assassin and just looks back down at the ground.

???: "go away."

???: "aww...come on, tell me your name! We can be friends! And also, you can tell me why you're taking Lightning's stuff."

???: "*mutters* fuck off..."

???: "no, come on. Tell me, so we can-"

???: "*sighs* I said, fuck-"

She was interrupted when someone called the assassin's name.

???: "Jester! Let's go, the princess needs us for the briefing."

The now named assassin named Jester sighs sadly but nods her head. Understanding she can't interrogate the prisoner.

Jester: "coming!"

Instead of walking like a normal person, the assassin starts bouncing away like a pinball would do and the prisoner sighs and then looks from side to side.

???: "I've got to find a way out of here."

Then she realizes something and she groans at her realization too. Her realization is that the chains has restricted her using her abilities.