🍡💗𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖💗🍡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The Third Person POV

You and Yushiro was already at their house.

(Yup kinda like this but let's image It's night)

Finally walking into the house we walk through the hallway and stop at the door, lightly knocking on it before coming in. "I have returned." Yushiro spoke politely.

Lady Tamayo was sitting on a chair and writing something. "Welcome back." She spoke.

"I'm sorry that I left everything for you both to take care of earlier." You spoke with nervously. "It's alright, Y/n" Lady Tamayo said  as she get up and the close.

"And I'm glad you came. Y/n" Tamayo walks to a door and said "Please come this way."  

"Uh-Okay!" You said

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

You sit on the floor in front of Tamayo, next to Yushiro.

"It's not all that difficult. At least not for me, but it's different for other demons. My body's gone through considerable changes. And I've removed Kibutsuji's curse." Tamayo spoken

"Uh What cruse?"

"As I was saying, I made several adjustments to our bodies so that we can continue to live without harming any human beings. We can survive in just a small amount of human's blood."

"Blood? So you're saying..." You said

"It distasteful, but I buy it from those in poverty. I tell them I'll use it for transfusions. But of course, I never take enough blood to impair them. And Yushiro needs even less blood than I do. Since I'm the one who turned him into a demon."

"What?! You turned him? But, how?"

"How? As far as anyone knows Kibutsuji was the only one who can create demons also his son too. And that's more or less accurate. It took me over 200 years ago and after all that I could only transform Yushiro." Tamayo explained