# prologue

there was a circulating theory that the skies in teyvat are fake

there was a circulating theory that the skies in teyvat are fake. well, only a few are able to get access to this knowledge. naturally, commonfolk would differ with this belief if they ever were to be told, because they don't have the faintest idea of the lies held within this world. however, a lone god found it amusing how the children have become so curious.

the child of the stars, as midnight dew and daylight cloud rejoice upon their arrival─their upbringing casted joy and glee upon the celestial light, the divine feasted and danced.

"a miracle, [ㅤ] truly is!"
"[ㅤ] will be the one to save [ㅤ] !"
"[ㅤ] is ought to oversee!"

the sky is but a farce, almost a veil wrapped around the world as to confine its dwellers. their starlit gaze peer upon our irreverence, the children shall live in an endless world of deceptive scheme; but also blossomed with flower fields sprawled upon horizons to forget the tearful drought of yesterday.

a pair of flowers in lustrous wings descended upon their world, like they─so lost and led astray and tossed away like shameful dross by another. the god grieved at the other's sorrow in loss of the other, then they rejoiced to see the end of their adventure, so patiently waiting to reach its end.

though, as much as they desire to mingle with the children, that is a boundary that their predecessors failed to comply and hence, fell from their throne effortlessly.

which is why they decide to observe simply, to see their children's fate.

;; notes
─ yay prologue!
─  feel free to address your concerns here