{The save & the begaining of a new story}

////////picture is Im Yoona from SNSD////////////
☆Yoona's POV☆
"Move it!!"I looked up to see Yee Li glaring at me.I looked down & move away silently."stupid fat cow" I heard Yee Li mumble under her breath before walking off.You see I'm right now working at a coffee shop called "Coffee is here"I know dumb name,but still lots of people came despite the dumb shop name.& the reason I'm working here is because my father has lung cancer and need money to have the surgery.My umma has been working hard as a babysitter.I've told her countless times to stop working as a babysitter but every time I tell her that her replies would be the same "I'm your umma,what's good if I never work?& then leave all the payment of the surgery to you?I must work and that's final" I sighed by then and so stopped asking her the same question again.Right now I know a little ridiculous working in this shop.Everyone was dressed in shirts which had collars and cool-fashionable jeans.While me?I had a very old it's old enough to be putted in the "vintage dresses" collection.But no,I don't put it.Hence I dress the same everyday.An old 90's floral brown crumpled long tight dress.Matched up with old grey sandals.My hair is always in a bun tied up with a rubber band.Not the type that is those real rubber bands ones.Mines are those that holds plastic containers tightly."what are you doing here?You nasty monkey?"I turned around startled a little.Just in time also,to face....Yee Li.The last person I wanted to see.....I bit my bottom lip.Hardly.I am sure by now my bottom lip is flowing oath some blood.And of course I'm right for the first time."go to the washroom I don't want to see you here."Yee Li snarled and did some air quotes with the word 'you'. "Yes Madame"I replied weakly.I don't dare to go against my boss,whom,I hate but does not have enough courage to bespeak her.Walking with a slight limp towards the ladies."why?why can't I be a slight bit rich?Why?" The tears flowed down quickly and slid down to my cheekbones.My vision became blurry.I looked into the mirror. There was I.A small fragile girl,whom nobody loves except my parents....My Vision became more blurry than usual.Soon enough I would be drowned in my own tears.Im falling,darkness enclosed me.Suddenly my vision blackened out....
----------------------
So...how was it?it made me cry when reading the last part.lol I can't say anything...my throats enclosed....
Bye Hingis hope this was s great chapter ^^~~~
Total words : (446+ words)