Chapter 1: Prologue

PROLOGUE

A mysterious figure walks into a pub, where these black armor soldiers were sitting there, having drinks.

"So, its true...General Nan Yang has capture the-" One soldier was hushed up as a figure was sitting close by.

"It's true and she gave us one hell of a fight." The other soldier looked closely at the figure, he stood up walking over to the figure, "Well, well, look at what we have here?"

The other soldier's eyes widened, as he saw the tattoo of angel wings on the back, "I know that Tattoo anywhere," The three lifted their swords, and all the other soldiers looked at them.

"You're pretty stupid to walk in a soldier's pub, Angel Boy."

The male figure turned around, drinking from a beer glass until he finished the last drop, placing it down, "You three will be the stupid ones here, unless you tell me what I wanna know, isn't that right, Commander Lupin." He smirked, throwing the glass at the commander's head and in the blink of an eye, pinning him against the wall.

"You fool." The Commander laughed as about 30 soldier stood up, guns and swords ready.

He hung him on a moose's antlers, turning around, "Well, Commander Lupin...this is gonna be a little embarrassing...you should have brought more. And...I didn't even bring a weapon...just this dagger," He pulled out his dagger, as the soldiers begun charging at him, he lifted his hands, a gust of wind blew half into the walls, at least 5 were impaled by animal's antlers.

He throws the dagger into a soldier's neck, running up to him and pulling it out. With a twist, slashes one arm off, stabbing another in the chest, he stomps and a table flies into the air, with one kick pins five soldiers against the wall. One soldier slashes him on the back, but he spins around, slashing that same soldier around the neck. He rolls behind the bar as the other soldiers were firing. The soldiers were putting holes in the bar, just as they stopped firing, a dagger hits on soldier in the eye. The male jumps over the bar, with a broken bottle, slashing the next soldier in the face, back flipping and stabbing another in the back. Pulling the dagger out of the dead soldier.

He sighed,"You guys might as well lose the armor, its useless as your guns...unless you want to prove me wrong." He smiled a little as all the remaining soldiers lifted up their guns, he lifted his hand in the air.

"NO YOU FOOLS, DON'T!" The commander yelled, but the men were already firing. A gust of wind, hovered in front of the stranger, stopping the bullets in place. As their guns emptied, they watched in horror as their bullets floating in the air.

"Maybe not as useless." He clenched his fist and the bullets shot back, all the soldiers were like Swiss cheese. Two more figures, a male and a female, the female automatically turned pale at the carnage.

"Oh man, you did it again, you were 'pose ta wait for us." The other male complained but then he just smiled.

"Did you have to...this is brutal?" The female gasped.

The first male roll his eyes, walking over to the Commander putting the dagger to his neck, "Now, let's try this again..."