Chapter I

Leo's POV:

I was in Bunker 9 working on a watch that can detect monsters. I heard a knock and look up. I walk over to the door. I open it. Percy stormed in and grab my face and pulled it to him. His lips brushed my ear as he said,"I love you Leo." I shiver. Percy presses his lips to mine and kisses me. The kiss was full of passion. His hand slid down my arm and up my shirt. I moan loudly. He smiles against my lips. He pulled away and said,"Wake up Leo, it's breakfast time."

I was confused so I opened my eyes and see my sister Natalia standing there. I get up and say,"I am coming, let me get dressed." She nods and closes my door. I stand up still half asleep and put on what ever clothes.

I walk out the door and headed to the dining pavilion. I grab and sit at the table with the 6 and Nico. I sit down in front of Percy. I start to eat. Everyone was really quiet. I look up and see everyone stare at me.

I ask with my mouth full,"What?" Piper asked me,"Are you okay Leo?"
I nodded. I look around at everyone confused. I ask them,"Why wouldn't I be?"

Percy said,"You haven't joked around at all." I smile at him and say,"I am fine Persassy." Oh my gods! He is looking at me! He is so gorgeous! His sea green eyes shine in the light and his raven black hair is a mess.

He waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality and blush. He gestures me to follow him as he got up. He said,"Want to hang out in my cabin tonight with me and the guys?" I nod. He waves at me and walks away. I go on with my schedule.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^_^_^_^_^
Sorry the chapter is short. I will try to make the other chapters longer.