Chapter II

Leo POV

I grabbed some snacks and skipped over to Percy's cabin. I got their really excited and knocked on the door. Percy opened it with a big smile on his face. I smile back at him.
"Come on in my friend" He said to me. I nodded and walked in. I saw Jason, Frank, Nico, Will, and some other kids. I sat down after putting my snacks down. I looked at the other guys chatting.
I felt someone sit down by me. I look and see Percy sitting there. I smile at him and start rambling about nothing. I liked that he listened to me without getting annoyed. I liked how he always has bright sea green eyes. I like all of that. I didn't realize I quit talking until he asked, "Are you okay?"
I nodded and told him I'm fine. We started talking more than the door opened. I looked up and saw Annabeth. She went to Percy and grabbed him and pulled him out of the cabin. I sigh and feel someone's arms around my shoulder. I look up to see Jason smiling at me. "It will be fine Leo. " he whispered. I smiled at him great fully. He pulled me out of the cabin and pulled me somewhere I had no clue. I looked around and saw how beautiful it is.
"it is somewhere that helps me think and I just wanted to give you a thinking spot too."
I hugged him and said thanks. I am glad to have him as my best friend.
(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
Sorry for not updating sooner. I am also sorry for it being so short. I am hoping to make the chapters a little longer but it depends. Thank you to everyone who is reading this.