chapter 4

living whith 7 kids and two.adult is tyring

u cant get out and u cant do much at all is wird i got a tummie tuck and now i can fit in my bikini i loaded all of my kids in the van cuz alissa had the truck whith her kid we were on are whay to the jail house to let are kids see thare dads people ask me why i let them see them well thay need him and i need child sopport any way ofter our fight in the jail house i told him that he would never ever see his kids as long as i was alive after we left we whent to mcdonaldls we orderd 40 chicken nugets and 2 mcflurrys and for the kids a small cup and in whitch we stuck.in the small cup was juse they had. When we got home i cralled up to my room and took a shower after that i put on some spandexs and a sports bra and crawled under my covers and fell.fast.asleep i woke up to jenessa tell me she was hungry and so did the orher 5 as i made wallfles mark ask me why dad was be hind the glass and.why he could never see him agiain i said he is vary bad man i will tell u why.wen u are older i said thay were preety good lisners to.be 4 but they acted all grown up as anistasha haned me her.plate she cryed cuz he hands were messie as i lifted her up.to the sink troy had punched landon really hard i fineshed was shing her hand and u grabbed troy by the arm and stuck him in the corrner and told him if he ever punch his brother for no resone agian i would let him have a big spaking the size off king kong and he replied in a yes ma run along now i said ofter the day was over i cralled under my covers and fell fast asleep.

thanks guy for the reads hope u like the next chapter i will update tomarrow