•Chapter~15°

The next chapter of their story begins.

Author's POV

In the marriage pavilion (mandap), the groom, seated beside the priest, was carrying out certain ceremonial tasks. The marvelous art of the marriage pavilion and it's charm captivated the heart of everyone.

They gazed with amazement at the wonderful marriage pavilion which was adorned with a number of beautiful lamps,various light and fresh flowers.

A lot of drums and tabors were beating out, and beautiful songs were being sung in unison, filling the air with a palpable sense of joy.

There was exuberance of joy all round while the place was too small to contain it.

A batch from each side joyfully marched at each other's direction in order to met with their bodies thrilling all over emotions and heart full of rupture and the priest chanted the Vedic texts while pouring the ghee in the holy fire.

The chanting reverberated throughout the space, creating a spiritual and energizing atmosphere.

A few of bride's cousin couldn't help but stared at the groom who did really look gorgeous. If someone didn't know him, they could have easily mistaken him for a model. He appeared as though someone had carved him out of marble. Like he was a piece of art, which came alive and escaped his master artist. However, his handsome face was lacking something, and it was his smile, as there was hardly any emotion visible on it.

"Mama, Maa kab aayengi?" The two children, sitting on their maternal uncle's lap, asked with an exuberant thrill coursing through their bodies and an unending joy in their hearts.

"Mama, When will maa come?"

Just as he was about to respond, the priest spoke."Kindly go and bring the bride".

After few minutes, finally Aadrika descended down. Every eye was on her and people could just mutter one word, "beautiful". Her jet-black hair, matching the hue of the night, was secured in an untidy bun. Her dark brown eyes gained even more beauty from Kohl.

The red bridal lehenga which she was wearing had decorative precious stones on it. Golden threads were giving a look as if they're holding all the stars together but the brightest star was Aadrika herself.

Her lehenga swept the ground behind her and the charming bangles on her wrists produced a delightful yet bridal music. Her beauty was further enhanced by her dark Henna-covered hands and golden jewelry.

She walked her way to Arjun towards the marriage pavilion, her head bowed slightly and her eyes lowered due to timidness her cheeks turned warm, warmer more than the fire could ever make and a natural deep shade of red crept up her cheeks.