🤎 Chapter Seven - Dance, dance, dance!

Hey people! 🤗 ⚠️Smut ahead! ⚠️ You're welcome 😉 and Merry Christmas 🎄😘

Andy chuckles as he places his hands on her butt and starts rubbing it. "What am I going to do with you?" He asks, giving her butt a firm squeeze. "Mmmm" she moans. "Love me?" She asks. "Of course, I'm gonna always love you baby. No matter what."

"Really?" She asks, looking into his eyes.

"Yes really Mama." He says, pecking her lips.

"Even if I told you that I'm not who you think I am?" She asks softly, looking down as tears well up in her eyes. He lifts her chin gently and looks into her eyes. "What do you mean?" He questions, but she doesn't answer right away as she is fighting with her brain and emotions to stay calm. "Pooh?" He calls when she doesn't answer. She sighs and moves her face out of his grip. "What does that mean Pooh?" He asks again.

She sighs and climbs off his lap and sits down next to him. "I'm not the same person you used to know, and I may never be her again." She says sadly as she looks down at the floor. "That's okay Pooh. I'm not the same boy I was when I left either." He says with a shrug. "Look at me baby." He says, cupping his finger underneath her chin and turning her head towards him. "We all grow, we change, it's a part of life." He adds.

"Anderson that's not.." she starts to explain, but he cuts her off and says "Jasmine there is nothing you could ever do or say that would make me love you less. I've loved you all these years and I'm gonna love you forever." He says before kissing her. She wants to push him away and tell him everything about what Dante has done to her, but she gets lost in the feeling of his lips on hers and the next thing she knows he has her laying down under him as he leaves sweet kisses all over her body.

"Andy?" She calls breathlessly as he takes her right breast into his mouth and begins sucking and twirling his tongue all around her nipple. "Hmm?" He responds, not stopping what he's doing for even a second. She starts to tell him to stop just as he starts kissing his way down her body and positioning his head between her legs.

"What are you doing?" She asks him as he lays there admiring the beauty of her vagina after he pulled off her underwear and threw them somewhere. He doesn't respond, he just looks up at her with a devilish smirk before he starts feasting on her as if she's his last meal. "Mmmmhm...FUCK!" She moans loudly.

She grabs a pillow from the side of her and covers her mouth with it to quiet her moans. However, Andy is not having that, so he reaches up and grabs the pillow from her and tosses it somewhere on the floor, never stopping his assault on her pussy. Her screams and moans along with the slurping sounds that he's making as he devours her are the only sounds heard throughout the condo.

She loses her mind when he starts spelling out his name on her clit with his tongue. "Shit baby!" She screams as her body raises up off of the couch, signaling to both her and Anderson that she is about to cum. He wraps his arms around her waist, locking her in place to stop her from running. She whimpers over and over as her body begins to tremble and she cums long and hard into his mouth.

He continues to eat her out through her orgasm as tears of pleasure flow out of her eyes. The sensation is a lot for her handle but, she has no choice to ride it out due to the firm grip he has on her waist. He releases her once he laps up all of her juices, and she quickly pulls away from him trying to find some relief as her body continues to tremble.

He chuckles at her reaction as he licks his lips at the sight of her. "C'mere baby." He says, reaching for her. She rolls away from him and swats his hands away. "Nooo!" She whines. He laughs wholeheartedly. "You wanted kisses baby, so I gave you some kisses." He explains as he laughs. She looks over at him with a mug on her face as her body completely comes down from the high he had her on.