Excerpt..

He looked at me with those mesmerizing blue eyes as if underestimating my knowledge on tweets, hashtags, trendings, following, and those crazy stuffs on twitter.

"Do you - "

"I have a twitter account, just so you know." I cut him out from what he was about to ask by glaring at him. And by glaring, I mean hard glare, but not that glare which says I'm gonna kill yah! "Doesn't mean I'm a nerd I'm not allowed to have a social life." I told him turning my back on him. Then I heard him chuckle.

"OH! Right! I forgot! You're Ms. Know-It-All! How could you not know these stuffs?" He said mockingly with his right hand over his mouth. Again, he faced me. I can't stand his handsomeness. But I can't stand his stubbornness more! The way he always has something to say. I can't let him think I am affected, or else he will just make more of it.

"Yeah! You're right, I'm Ms. Know-It-All. Well, at least I'm not a jerk like you." I retorted turning my back on him once again. I am keeping myself busy by going back to what I am reading. I fixed my nerdy glasses pretending that I am reading. It's not actually a great distraction when you know he is staring at me right behind my back. Without me noticing it, he was turning the chair around so I could face him again. Damn this swivel chair!

"What are you doing?! Can't you see I'm reading?" I shouted at him but I only received a small laugh. I look him in the eye to make him know that I am pissed off. He's looking at me with those sparkling blue eyes again as if he's taunting me. He moved a closer until his nose is touching mine and in a swift move he snaked his right arm around my waist, making our bodies closer than ever before. And I gasped at his sudden movement. Great. Now he knows I'm nervous.

Without breaking our eye contact, he leaned a little closer (as if he's not even close enough!) and said, "First of all, you're very nervous of my presence." Then, he took my glasses off. I almost opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Second, I know you're not reading but distracting yourself. Why?" And he took the book that I was supposedly "reading" from my hand without taking his eyes off mine and said, "Because, third, you have a really nice way of reading books."

I broke our eye contact and looked at the famous book. Holy crap. This can't be happening to me. I'm totally embarrassing myself in front of Liam. The Liam James Cortes. I returned my gaze to his eyes once more and for a second I thought he would actually kiss me because he was getting closer and closer. And I did what I always read in romance novels, I closed my eyes. I heard him stifle a low laugh and I felt warm lips on the tip of my nose. Did he just kiss my nose?? I opened my eyes in surprise and I saw him crinkle his nose. I'm still awestruck from what he had just done to me and he crinkles his nose? Couldn't get any cuter! Get a grip, Savannah!

"You're beautiful, Savannah, but I don't think you're ready for that just yet." And I felt him leave. And I was left dumbfounded and undefined like a syntax error. I hope I don't see him again tomorrow or the next day or the day after that because I wouldn't be able to ever speak to him or even look at him because of today! But that is not possible because right now, as right now, I am living in his house. How did I actually get in this sticky situation? Really, I, Samantha Ysabel also still cannot believe it. So yeah, let's just go to flashback, okay?

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my second story here in Wattpad. I actually uploaded this before in my other account, but I decided that that account will be my "reading account" and this will be my "writing account". I read more than I write because I only have a few hours for writing. The first chapter's coming up! I have just finished re-writing it. Second chapter will be uploaded sometime next next week during my break from school. AND this will be my entry for #Wattys2015 because I realize that if I am always scared of not finishing my works, I will always be like that. It will be like my motivation to at least finish one story this year. I have loads of stories on the way and I will be uploading them on my mini-vacation of one week. Thank you for those who will be very interested to read the story of Liam and Savannah. It will be a roller coaster ride, so I hope you'll stay in touch. Thank you very much! :)