Starting over pt2

She showed me around the school but she suddenly stop do you wanna be friends? Sure! Well I hope we can be two peas in a pod! As she showed me to my last destination she was at a sudden stop again, my name is Knuya Hart she said nervously, you have a pretty name I said in awe thanks what is your name? My name is Amaya Morgen I know it sound cringe ha no it sounds beautiful well thanks... she is sweet but always unexpected and a little awkward but hey I don't wanna judge.

By the time I went to class I was late like really late...I knocked on the door but nobody even answered but I knew there was students because they have glass doors, i opened the door and walked but the air was filled of glares not the good kind...why are you late? Oh I am new here mmm why didn't you say so you can introduce yourself my name is Ms.Wiffwood. Class listen up our new student will introduce herself ! As all eyes was on me now I gulped we don't have all day now introduce yourself! My name is Amaya Morgen and I am a new student here and I hope most of us can be friends! I could hear laughter and whispers but one thing I heard was "she looks ghetto, why is she here?" The teacher didn't say anything but find an empty seat now.

As I walked over I seen Knuya, she waved over to me to sit next to her. Good to see you here! Mmm I guess what's with that expression? I just heard something that I think is not fair and very rude to say. Who said what? It's nothing you sure? Yes I am sure. I know she could tell I am lying I just don't know what I expected.

15 minutes later

Even though I didn't see much of the lesson it was very hard to focus on a lesson while I'm thinking of something else.

After School

It was time to go home but my new school wasn't as bad as I though it would be, even though my dad acted like a butler opening the door for me and escorting me home. How's your day been! Okay just okay at least it's not bad remember "it's not a bad day it's a bad moment that controls your mood and your mood controls your day." Okay I said kinda laughing because I wouldn't know what to do without my dad by my side to cheer me up!