Twatching

G!P Lauren, Warning Spanking.

Camila's Pov:
After finishing up my last show of my tour, I head back to my dressing room quickly picking up my phone and opening up twitter. After scrolling down my time line, I come across a picture from last night of me and Hailee Steinfield. I tweet a picture of Hailee and I with the caption "Last Night With This Goddess" , soon my notifications start blowing up but there's one that catches my eye. It's a message from my beautiful girlfriend THE Lauren Jauregui "From Lo : Come Home Now" , as I read the message what she says sparks something inside of me and before I know it my panties are drenched. I rush out to my car, thanking god that most of the roads are clear. I make it home in records time. As I walk in the door I see lauren, coming down the steps in a lose white v-neck and red lace paintes, that compliments her beautiful porcelain skin. "Camila, come" she addresses me, as she holds out her hand for me to take. She guides us up to the bedroom and my pulse is raising with anticipation, wondering what's gotten into her. Now we're standing in the middle of the room and she's standing behind me, sweeping all my hair to one said she places a single kiss on the back of my neck. "You see camz the only godess, you should be with is ME" she says, and then it all clicks. She seen my tweet but how? She barely gets on twitter. "How?" Is the only thing I can manage to get out, she lets out a deep, dark chuckle " It's called twatching babygirl" she purrs. Her hands slowly peel off all my clothes, until I'm completely naked in front her, she sits down on the edge of the bed and guides me towards her. She takes me across her knee, puts one hand in my hair and tugs me up "You're gonna be punished now baby, count them out" she tells me. Soon enough I feel a harsh sting come down on my ass but yet it sent a shot a pleasure into my core "Who knew Ms.Camila Cabello would get so turned in from being spanked...so naughty" she says. "T-twenty" i mwell out, "that's enough for right now. Silently she takes my wrists in her hands, along with four silk scarves. Both my wrists and ankles are tied to her bed post. "You aren't to cum, got it" she mumbles, all I do is nod. She starts to rock her hips into mind and I can feel how hard she is and god the way she's kissing my neck to the way her cock is rutting against my pussy, drives me insane. She makes her way down to my breasts and takes my left into her mouth, biting and tugging on it, she gives my right nipple the same treatment. My body is so responsive tonight, she knows it and I know it. I'm so lost in nirvana, I hadn't even realized her stripped down to nothing. Her hot, soft tongue dips in to my belly button, before I can even process my thoughts she seethes herself inside of me, her long , rigid cock hitting places I never knew were there. I want so badly to rock my hips into hers and just meet her every thrust. The site above me is enough to make me cum within seconds. She leans down and unties my wrists, with two sharp thrust she moans in my ear "Your mines camz, fucking mines. You got that", "Y-y-yess lo o-only y-yours" i yeall out. I'm so close, the sound of our skin slapping together, our moans, the breathless pleas are all that feels the room. She reaches down and starts to rub my clit hard and fast "cum for camz, let it go" her hips snap, I rake my nails down her back, as my back arches into a taut bow and white hot,, heat takes over my body. I feel lauren empty herself into me. She pulls out of me, when i come down from my high, she's laying on her side facing me, slowly peppering my face with kisses. "T-that was-" i start, "Amazing I know" she cuts me off. After a while a tell her "you do know Hailee andI are just friends right", she nuzzles her face into my neck and mumbles "yeah I know, I was just jealous, sorry". Soon a I drift asleep while mumbling an "I love you, lolo"
---------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Let me now what you think.