Making Love

A/n: 1.08k reads you guys are amazing!! i kinda switched it up. This is one-shot is gonna be very sweet & sensual.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camila G!P (don't like it don't read it)

Lauren P.OV.

"So what you're saying is the sex not hot? Or am I not understanding you" Dinah Said. " No the sex is fucking amazing I love the way Camz takes me, but..." I tell her. "But...??" Dinah sighs in an irritated tone, "Well we always just fuck hard, like really hard. Not that there's anything wrong with that it's just that some times I wanna take it slow. I want to just feel everything" I say. "Well tell her shit, Mani and I's sex life is off the hinges. I gotta go lauser duty calls, I gotta go make my lady cum ;)" Dinah Says. I just might have an idea....

Later that night..

Camila P.O.V.

When i pull into the driveway of my girlfriend lauren's house, I notice that it's very dimly lit inside. As I open the front door, I see candles scattered everywhere. "Looo" I call out, no answer. "I wonder where she could be" i think to myself. "Hi Camz" i hear that famous sultry voice come from behind me, "Jesus christ, lauren you sca- w-w-wow y-you, when did you g-get that?" I ask referring to the red lace bra and panty set she had on. She says nothing, all she does is grab my hand and lead me upstairs to her bedroom, part me wants to ask where all this os coming from but then again i like the mystery behind it all. She gently pushes me down onto the bed and stands in between my legs. "Camz, tonight I want to take everything nice and slow, I want to feel everything." She purrs , I feel myself starting to get hard just hearing her say that and my hard-on is my jeans too tight. As I uncomfortably shift on her bed, I look up and take a moment to just admire her beauty, the way the candles radiate off of her porcelain skin, the moon is hitting her eyes just right. I get stand up and connect our lips in a soft but passionate kiss. I feel her start to tug on my jacket, without pulling away from her I shrug my jacket off. When air becomes I start to pepper kisses down her neck, i hear her softly groan. She lays down onto to the bed and pulls me down with her, her lips graze my ear as she whispers "make love to me camz". Stripping the rest of our clothes off, grab a condom from her nightstand and place it on my erect member. "You ready?" I asked. I felt like it was our first time together again and it made this even more special. Entering her, I set a nice and slow pace just like she told me earlier, I feel like everything is intensified, every stroke, breathe I can feel or better yet we can feel together. "Shit that feels so good camz, god I'm gonna cum. Don't stop" she moans out. I speed up my thrust just a little just tp drive her over the edge, I can feel the knot in my stomach starting to tighten. Beofre I know it lauren's nails are raking down my back, leaving evidence of one our nights of passion, there's a scream caught in the back her throat as she cums, stars bursting behind her eyes. Just seeing her like that, losing control beneath me makes me lose it as I blow my load into the condom, after I come back down from my high i see those beautiful emerald eyes i fell in love with. Pulling my soft cock out of her, and after disposing the condom into the trash. I see lauren curled up on my side of the bed, lips parted, softly snoring and that's when i knew she was the one i wanted to be with forver.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: is it good?